Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) (1222 Views)

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Let me guess, you opened this thread thinking i flew in from benin with wings? N to the O. I cruised in with friends in a lambo angry cool
So guys, here's the gist- The youth wing of the Shepherd's flock ministry pastored by Rev'd Tony Akinyemi decided to host ourselves to a spiritual retreat at redeem camp headquarters in MOWE, ogun state. It was a thrilling experience. We camped in a guest house not far from the main gate. After we were through, I decided to take a long walk to do some sight seeing since it's my first time in the camp and I may not get another chance to come around again since God will answer my prayer (by securing a full scholarship to study in Germany). I will still come and testify.

So, not to drift away from the topic, here's what I saw and experienced.
1. Redeem camp is big enough to be a city on it's own. As a matter of fact, it's bigger than lekki.

2. Our people are very religious. Even more than the foreigners that introduced christianity. Don't ask me why.

3. One female security officer tried to stop me from tapping grace from the seat of the man of God. I gave her back in full. Yours truly breathes in the same air like the man of God, baba is only more anointed and I'm only trying to tap small. Se threatened to beat me, I threatened to cally lawyer. There's no restriction to papa's seat and therefore I ain't guilty.
She calmed down and begged me to round off and leave. Police fear lawyers die wink

4. Baba adeboye is blessed mehn.. The chairs that I counted in that place was up to 5 Millie. It pays to be a pastor in Nigeria than occupying the hot presidential seat. No one sends you curses and bad wishes when you're on a sick leave.

#Respek sir

And I hope to be back in 10 years time whem I am a biggy man to share testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 1:28am On Jul 29, 2017
More pictures

..loading

Seun and lalasticlala will be glad to hear our testimony when they wake up
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by 40kobo77: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2017
I am disappointed.

So upon all the money wey Redeem dey make per day,i think say the inside go fine.

So who come dey chop all Redeem money?quote me and Buhari " Unexplainable" sickness fall on you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2017
40kobo77:
I am disappointed.

So upon all the money wey Redeem dey make per day,i think say the inside go fine.

So who come dey chop all Redeem money?quote me and Buhari " Unexplainable" sickness fall on you.

Corrections..

Na house of God.. Nor be by decoration.. Na by the movement of God's spirit
Redeem don't meet here everyday from what I know. The general programme comes up a few times a year.
Nobody is chopping the money. It goes for evangelism and taking care of men of God.

I just quoted you and blood of Jesus cover me wella.

You're spitting rubbish against man of God.

Thunder and lightning fall on your certificate

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by ModsWillKillNL: 2:02am On Jul 29, 2017
I am tempted to... grin
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by Depreacherman(m): 2:34am On Jul 29, 2017
u think anointing is palm win that you can tap anyhow
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2017
una youth must get money oo..
big boys and girls
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by kevoh(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2017
sayentease:
Let

4. Baba adeboye is blessed mehn.. The chairs that I counted in that place was up to 5 Millie.

You counted chairs up to 5 million. As in 1,2,3,4,5,6 till 5 million! undecided undecided
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2017
10% tithe activated. Pls is there any other christian church apart from catholic where tithe offering is optional?
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sonofluc1fer: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2017
sayentease:

Na house of God..
Really? God lives there?

Una go contribute money build person office, call am 'House of God'... Amazing thunder fall on all of una.. All 5 million for im account.. grin
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
kevoh:

You counted chairs up to 5 million. As in 1,2,3,4,5,6 till 5 million! undecided undecided

Statistically. Yes

Go to school.. You say no.. You want to be a yahoo Yahoo

You can count a billion thing in 5 sec using statistics

1 Like

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sonofluc1fer: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin jayriginal

sayentease:

Statistically. Yes

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by kevoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
sayentease:

Statistically. Yes

Ogbeni stop talking nonsense! You can not count 5 million chairs in 5 seconds using statistics. If you want to exaggerate, exaggerate with your brain. And yeah, Pastor Adeboye is one of the greatest Yahoo Yahoo pastors, nothing wrong if I want to do better than him in the Yahoo business. cheesy Seems like a Yahoo boy stole your girlfriend this one you are pouring your hate on them! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2017
space
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
sayentease:

Statistically. Yes
Dullard

1 Like

Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
sayentease:

Statistically. Yes
educate illiterates like us
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by sayentease(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

educate illiterates like us

20k for proffesional training and certificate. Interested?

kevoh:

Ogbeni stop talking nonsense! You can not count 5 million chairs in 5 seconds using statistics. If you want to exaggerate, exaggerate with your brain. And yeah, Pastor Adeboye is one of the greatest Yahoo Yahoo pastors, nothing wrong if I want to do better than him in the Yahoo business. cheesy Seems like a Yahoo boy stole your girlfriend this one you are pouring your hate on them! undecided undecided

Sense fall on you.. No words for you.. None at all
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by jayriginal: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
grin grin jayriginal

Presumably the 5000 and 4000 were counted before being fed. Statistically grin
Re: My Experience Paying Reedeem Camp Headquarters A Midnight Visit (PHOTOS) by mrmrmister: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
sayentease:

Statistically. Yes

No you can't!

You can only take some random samples, and it is not always correct.

And you can't count 5million chairs in seconds using statistics.
Stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowds Overrun Eagle Square As Rev. Tom And CE Abuja Host Pst Benny Hinn / Daddy Freeze And Wale Gates Criticizes Winners Pastor, Oyedepo (photos) / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 23 September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.