Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,157 members, 7,939,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Need A Good User Of Easy Worship - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Good User Of Easy Worship (1626 Views)

Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / My Hp Laptop Keep Showing This ''the User Profile Service Failed The Logon'' I N / How To Set A User Level For Huawei Switches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good User Of Easy Worship by yemiking89: 2:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Good day everyone, I am just a new user of easy worship and i have been finding it a little bit difficult to have all naija gospel song lyrics on it for use. I went for a program and i saw how everything was done perfectly without the operator knowing which song is next. Please i really want to make it easy for myself too. Is there a way i can do it, maybe synchronise all the gospel songs lyrics on my easyworship database? Can someone please help me?

I appreciate your help and concern
Re: I Need A Good User Of Easy Worship by kodefreak: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2017
What version of Easy Worship are you using? Hopefully 6?
Well, you have to add songs to the database first, setup the proper theme display for songs and make sure you're ready before a presentation.
The operator must know the schedule of songs to come on next because it must be added to the Easy Worship schedule. This makes it easy for the operator to easily and effectively follow.
Again, you must setup the right Easy Worship views to enable you seamlessly progress from schedule, preview and presentation.

Cheers
Re: I Need A Good User Of Easy Worship by eyizza(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Hi, pls can someone help me with the cracked latest easy worship and Bibles, I will really appreciate the help and thank you in advance. God bless you. My email address is adeizajs@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Beats Audio For Sale / How To Watch Dstv On Your Phone And Laptop / Surf The Web Without Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.