Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff (1654 Views)

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Explorers(m): 5:31am On Jul 29, 2017
The president's firing of White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus on Twitter sent the Twitter verse into a hilarious frenzy as users pointed the finger at newly appointed White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci.

President Donald Trump abruptly announced late Friday that the tumultuous six-month tenure of Priebus has come to an end.

Trump wrote in a tweet: 'I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff.

'He is a Great American and a Great Leader.

John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security.

He has been a true star of my Administration. 'And sure enough, the internet, as always had a few things to say about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741318/Trump-s-firing-Priebus-sent-Twitter-meme-frenzy.html

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by PDPGuy: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2017
This White House has been a combo of "The Bachelorette" and "Game of Thrones" right from inception. grin

I wonder when we will start winning, let alone "get sick of winning"
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Explorers(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2017

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Redoil: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2017
The fear of everytinh arround u is the fall of man
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Explorers(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by ipobarecriminals: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2017
sad trump is going down slowly. %he people that hailed him are against him.Pity
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Adesiji77: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by madridguy(m): 6:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Fire on Donald Trump.
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by kocvalour(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

shut up
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Ahmed0336(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Trump behaves like a tyrant. undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by mrtegation99(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2017
But Saraki and Osibanjo are fighting for our own Abuja throne and nobody is noticing. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by ipobarecriminals: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2017
kocvalour:

shut up
tell elder in ur family above 48 to shut up. .Lil kid

3 Likes

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Correct man..i love am scara
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by seunny4lif(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Trump is not the problem but the Senators are trying to kill his government.
The Senators want war but Trump is saying NO
Hope they wouldn't kill me like JFK
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by henryobinna(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Game of thrones, as in the GOT movie?
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by amzee(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Ingenuity at Play All Southwest govs surnames start with As namely: Ambode, Amosun, Ajimobi, Akeredolu, and Aregbesola, ,,,,,, we all know what 'A' means to an Examination candidate' But unfortunately Ekiti has Fayose with letter F, ,,,,,,, we also know what that means, shine your eyes
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by magabounce(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmm!!!!!
Donald Okechukwu Trump!
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by WizAkzy: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
This trump guy though.
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Was he ever loved grin
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by imma2(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
I guess the second meaning of "trump" is sack/fire

E.g
Ipob: What are you doing home at this time of the day?

Afonja: I was just "trumped" by management for my ineptitude to instruction.
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by vedaxcool(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
More like gains of Fools grin grin
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by UnimkeAk(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2017
imma2:
I guess the second meaning of "trump" is sack/fire

E.g
Ipob: What are you doing home at this time of the day?

Afonja: I was just "trumped" by management for my ineptitude to instruction.

Lol,
Trump dey learn work for wer my project manager dey.

His signature sack sentence is " go home"
Then Drags u to wages to prepare ur entitlements.

Untill d guy come sack our only operator for one equipment.

So wen the now asked him, oga y u sack this guy na

Guy said no oh, i said he should go home and come tomorow

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by imma2(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Lol,
Trump dey learn work for wer my project manager dey.

His signature sack sentence is " go home"
Then Drags u to wages to prepare ur entitlements.

Untill d guy come sack our only operator for one equipment.

So wen the now asked him, oga y u sack this guy na

Guy said no oh, i said he should go home and come tomorow

grin grin grin
Lol...I couldn't help but laugh the ingenuity of your project manager. He must be really smart. He uses the "go home" phrase to afford him time to re-evaluate and probably justify his decisions. Nobody can really hold those kind of people to their words cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Twitter: White House Now Game Of Thrones As Trump Fires Chief Of Staff by ichommy(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Ghana Bashing From Nigeria? Please Stop Is Embarrasing . / US President Trump Insults Muslim Mayor Of London / Check Out The Real Reason Why Jeff Bezos Attacked Uju Anya(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.