Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam (43907 Views)

John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by banki(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
HIMSELF ANF HIS FRIEND FFK...

They were both members of GEJ media campaign team....
that's all I remember about him
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freebrowsing12:

But what kind of buyer will want "forgotten" land?

Scams usually involve people blinded by greed
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by MONITZ: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
hoseamatoh:

The foreign ascent no even dey again, person wey write this news sha, he played one match for England and you re calling him England star.

Haha, u nor well, see as u just pieces the guy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by viktor556(m): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
" He ended up paying a fine"

He ended up paying a bribe grin grin
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by ZorGBUooeh: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Ipod illiterate, it is I'm and not AM.

Better mind your Fanyogo business and don't let BRT kill you in traffic.
It's my Am not urs,yu dis smelling, useless son of a dirty omulabi rapist angry
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by SIRmanjar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Am not surprised hiz an Afonja,a proper omoluabi dats wot they are known for SCAM,RITUALS ad RAPE
Dia celebrities ad politicians are all criminals ad ex convict dammy krane, saucekid,baba suwe,tinubu,kemi olunyolo, that dia barawo actor that likes stealing ad many of dia actresses arrested for drugs wey I no fit remember dem afonja name.
But eh! No be lie you talk ooo
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by kceewhyte(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bia OP how is he a legend? mind ur diction pls....imagine
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by mysticwarrior(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freebrowsing12:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/john-fashanu-held-nigerian-jail-10892876.amp
"It is understood Fashanu was released after
surrendering his British passport and agreeing to
pay back a first instalment of the money" trying to use his British citizenship to intimidate naija police.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by victor8269: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
They go about spoiling the name of the country. Brown mouth, brown roof, brown tooth, brown republic. Can they ever stop scamming?
.. Kai, walahi, I tire for una. U guys have overtaken the Igbos in scamming!!
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikp120:
Are you not also a con artist?

Nope I am not @#$&@
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by bigsmoke2(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
John Fashanu

skull mining, scam , thuggery, stealing, swearing, noise making , are their traits

I no wan laugh abeg
pls don't laugh so the wraps of cocaine hidden in your intestine won't fly out before you reach Indonesia grin
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Edum13656: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wonder what he is looking for in the Zoo again. he played for England then come back here to chop pension.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Mydazz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
he is a legend in england. maybe not in nigeria. he was one of the first batch of black superstar footballers in england. went on to host several shows on BBC and ITV in england. household name in england
None of these makes him a legend sir,.....
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by sukkot: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mydazz:

None of these makes him a legend sir,.....
i dont even think you know what a legend means. I think in your head you have assigned deity GOD status to what legend means. legend accoring to oxford dictionary simply means A VERY FAMOUS PERSON. is he very famous ? YES

A very famous person <<< exactly how it is written in the oxford dictionary
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikp120:
Are you not also a con artist?

No is ain't twitch
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Mydazz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
i dont even think you know what a legend means. I think in your head you have assigned deity GOD status to what legend means. legend accoring to oxford dictionary simply means A VERY FAMOUS PERSON. is he very famous ? YES

A very famous person <<< exactly how it is written in the oxford dictionary
Maybe you should check sports legend in the United Kingdom and let me know if his name pops up.
According to your dictionary it means BUHARI, GEJ, Tonto Dike, etc are all Legends,..... oh sorry, I forgot Evans whose other name I don't need to mention before you know who I'm talking about.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by sukkot: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mydazz:

Maybe you should check sports legend in the United Kingdom and let me know if his name pops up.
According to your dictionary it means BUHARI, GEJ, Tonto Dike, etc are all Legends,..... oh sorry, I forgot Evans whose other name I don't need to mention before you know who I'm talking about.
the guy is more than a sports legend. like i said earlier he hosted several groundbreaking shows on british television after his football career was over. he was a big celebrity in britain. he was more so famous after football. now i see where you are falling short, you think i said he is a legend based on just sports alone ? this nigga hosted the british gladiators show throughout the nineties.

and the nigga scored 149 goals. thats a lot of goals. you must be indomie generation if you dont know fash the bash is a british legend. or maybe you were just based in naija and not clued up about happenings in england during his era. back then there was no internet so maybe those in naija didnt know about him
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Deeldorado: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
I wonder how long it will take people to realize that John Fashanu is just nothing but a scammer with a foreign accent

You're very right.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by slowbreeze(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adaeze Yobo and her mum must seriously be laffing real hard ryt now...
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Mydazz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
the guy is more than a sports legend. like i said earlier he hosted several groundbreaking shows on british television after his football career was over. he was a big celebrity in britain. he was more so famous after football. now i see where you are falling short, you think i said he is a legend based on just sports alone ? this nigga hosted the british gladiators show throughout the nineties.

and the nigga scored 149 goals. thats a lot of goals. you must be indomie generation if you dont know fash the bash is a british legend. or maybe you were just based in naija and not clued up about happenings in england during his era. back then there was no internet so maybe those in naija didnt know about him

John Fashanu was a football player, a tv presenter or host of some popular shows back in the day, none of these says Legend. You want to prove to me please bring up stats.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by sukkot: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mydazz:

John Fashanu was a football player, a tv presenter or host of some popular shows back in the day, none of these says Legend. You want to prove to me please bring up stats.
brah ? legend means A VERY FAMOUS PERSON. is john fashanu known all over england and nigeria ? yes. so that makes him a legend. i suggest you pick up a dictionary for the meaning of legend.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Mydazz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
brah ? legend means A VERY FAMOUS PERSON. is john fashanu known all over england and nigeria ? yes. so that makes him a legend. i suggest you pick up a dictionary for the meaning of legend.
Unless you are saying BUHARI, GEJ, Evans, Tonto Dike, Bukola Saraki etc are all Legends.
Sometimes the dictionary does not give the reality of a concept. I believe John Fashanu is famous but not a Legend in any area or aspect of life.
This is my submission.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by sukkot: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mydazz:

Unless you are saying BUHARI, GEJ, Evans, Tonto Dike, Bukola Saraki etc are all Legends.
Sometimes the dictionary does not give the reality of a concept. I believe John Fashanu is famous but not a Legend in any area or aspect of life.
This is my submission.
evans is not a legend. his fame is momentary and will die out soon. tonto is a local champion. bukola saraki is only known in nigeria. fashanu is known in the western world as well as nigeria. to be a legend you have to be known in the dominant world culture which is the west. you will be a legend in the west before you are a confirmed legend. fashanu meets that criteria

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by generationz(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:

Guy you Don old o?
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by sukkot: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
generationz:

Guy you Don old o?
nah nah nah this aint about me. i did not experience john fashanus legend. however i grew up in england and heard about it. its like how indomie generation heard about felas legend but never experienced it
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Ipfreely: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Interesting that Alexreports is silent on this unfortunate situation.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by victorazy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
eyeview:
I wonder how long it will take people to realize that John Fashanu is just nothing but a scammer with a foreign accent

I dislike that guy! full of pride. come and see the way he parades in Suncity, open one small shawarma spot, patrolling with tinted jeep with announcing speaker like fire fighter when going for operation.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by excel101(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I don't think he is a scammer, it could be a possible case of a business that got sour, besides, he has agreed to pay back the cash and has made some payments already... Most scammers will hardly want to pay back instead they will prefer that the matter should be taken to court where it is a no man's land grin...
Its because he's afraid that going to court might tarnish his reputation. He really Nigerian blood flowing in his veins.
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by Airtimex(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
deb303:
who is he?

One of the slay kings
Re: John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam by generationz(f): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
nah nah nah this aint about me. i did not experience john fashanus legend. however i grew up in england and heard about it. its like how indomie generation heard about felas legend but never experienced it

I seeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Resigned As Super Eagles Head Coach – Finidi George Opens Up / Nwankwo Kanu And Ronaldinho Pictured Together / 2015/2016 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.