Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,735 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

[VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" (437 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" by bgossipnaija(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Reno Omokri who visited Abuja House, London this morning on his facebook page talking about his experience and reason why he made the journey to Abuja House in London

WATCH VIDEO;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8BFXCxBY9Y

SOURCE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/07/live-video-reno-omokri-speak-why-i-went.html
Re: [VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Rubbish!!!
Re: [VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" by Luckylife(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
OK
Re: [VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" by meforyou1(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Rubbish!!!
did u watch the video at all?
Re: [VIDEO]: Reno Omokri Speak "Why I Went On Pilgrimage To Abuja House In London" by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2017
The guy can change my hatred from him...was he not with GEJ when all looting and robbery was committed against the Nigerian nation? But they all turn blind eyes to it now they want to keep exposing the man who has done no evil to continuous ridicule...my brother this is politicians and the politics is real and dirty.

Have you asked what his real job his? Maybe

All politicians want as toy is your brain

was
meforyou1:
did u watch the video at all?

(1) (Reply)

Rejection Of Clauses Not End Of The Road For Them – Ekweremadu / Land Use Act: Built Environment Professionals Condemn Senate’s Rejection Of Bill / Ifeanyi Ubah Pays Condolence Visit To Governor Obiano Over Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.