Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) (74088 Views)

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
some of these niggros claiming G-strings are ritualists

many of them can't even shutdown a PC

u will go and kill mama and papa for rituals then claim yahoo plus if caught

I told midehi2 ... Well she never believe
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Sexina851(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:

Hypocrites

atink una say broke niggaz ain't supposed to have erection

I wonder wat makes her comment hypocritical, his money was ill gotten and so God shouldn't be involved. Because me I don't understand d meaning of ur statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by onyxo76(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
this is very true, some boys living in my compound are definitely into this scheme, there is a girlfriend to one of them who always behave like a zombie, go and she go, come and she come....she no dey comot for house except to go market to buy foodstuff for them...and this girl suppose dey school ooo, seems they have charmed her.

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by futurewise11(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Preetiex:
y would u write dis,i was only correcting him

Please send me message on my watsapp or call because I cant reply your pm. Thanks
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
futurewise11:

Please send me message on my watsapp or call because I cant reply your pm. Thanks
ok thanks
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by figure007(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
mikky4764:
The other one said he has bin succeeding and have bin staying out of trouble "by the grace of God" which grace, which God?
when I read that sentence too I shook my head.. .and I laugh.. .weve now taken God to be a fool. Ahhh and God is just there watching us all. You see them shouting na God bless their hustle. Ahh! God is gentle o. Slow to anger. God have mercy. Hmmmm. But one thing I know is NO MATTER WHAT WE DO GOD FORGIVES BUT HE IS NOT A FOOL!WHATEVER A MAN SOW HE REAPS. KSRMA IS REAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Check their names all these Hausa they too ritualistic. Even Afonja not left out.

They are all in political positions, using zombies as their preys.

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by taylor88(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexina851:

I wonder wat makes her comment hypocritical, his money was ill gotten and so God shouldn't be involved. Because me I don't understand d meaning of ur statement

lemme not be harsh cos of ur beauty

if to say u wor wor u for see wetin i for tell u

one love
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by IJOBA2: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

Religion has really confused a lot of minds and every crime is now committed by God's grace.
GBAWE HAVE YOU STOPPED YOUR YAHOO BUSINESS
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by kenex4ever(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
these biafran boys have come again oooo. money ritual tinz undecided
guilty conscience,

Na afonjaa get scam for Nigeria, Yahoo plus, internet scam in d US n England, hushpupi and co, 9ice Don join sef, even fashola

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by kenex4ever(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Vanity upon vanity.
no b u b d Lanre dem mention for d article.
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by ewa26: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofe oha ok, ingredients u wee need - mashed potato, 22 hot scotch bonnet pepper, 1 teaspoon cameroon pepe, a medium bunch ora leaves, uziza seed, curry and turmeric, beef and paprika, ogiri ok

mash the potato and grind the uziza seeding. then cook d beef with no wata (d natural juice in beef is enough for stock), you can add wata once e don cook finish ok, den put em distin, eh he ora leafy (ora is tougher than uziza so must come first) with the mash potato, wait until the potato dissolve wello, den put u pepper, condiments and ogiri and let it boil for 7 mins (well dat the time all the ingredients will come together and blend ok). then serve with akamu, pepper soup or (MY FAVE) jollof rice

DAT is how we cook ofe oha in delta state, in the part of delta ibo i from in ogwashi ukwu ok. you can add a little ketchup for colouring but I like my ora soup plain ok. DO NOT PUT PALM OIL.
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by StOla: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
GBAWE HAVE YOU STOPPED YOUR YAHOO BUSINESS

I'm sure I have told you before that I am not the great Gbawe of Nairaland.

This is my sole account on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Alariwo2: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
They deserve it, every bit of it..

Let them continue dying so far the reasonable & contented ones keep living.

Person wey fit call hardworking guys broke no deserve pity. Let the non-broke ones keep using them for wealth & riches. Fools!

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
kenex4ever:
no b u b d Lanre dem mention for d article.

Kenex4ever, please be very careful on the kind of joke you crack (if any). Wrong accusation on my personality will NOT be tolerated from you. Please, be guided.

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Truth is bitter, in most markets where there are competitions, that is what most of those making big sales do. They said they are are using three in one - all networks, If MTN fails, Airtel should work or Glo or 9ja mobile should work. Which means they are using both church prayers and jazz. Mind you inaddition to the normal church they attend, they have other prayer houses.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Coming to the guy who says 'By the Grace of God'. That is what they believe. They give big offering and some pay tithe. They do 'Thanksgiving' in various churches and give offering and give Sakat (muslim). They help friends and family. Their believe is that it is God that made the Jazz (Oshole) works, otherwise, why does it not work for some people.
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Alariwo2: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jolar101:
Check their names all these Hausa they too ritualistic. Even Afonja not left out.

They are all in political positions, using zombies as their preys.

There's a thriving market in the East for human parts now which they source from baby factories & sale of kids.

You know what they do with the babies and kids sold? They take them to Okija for warm blood ritual or their own abattoir where they pieces them into parts for their various evil purposes.
90% of East is blood money.. Tufia!
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by kenex4ever(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lanre4uonly:

Kenex4ever, please be very careful on the kind of joke you crack (if any). Wrong accusation on my personality will NOT be tolerated from you. Please, be guided.
in FFK's voice, let's meet in court.

On a serious note, sorry.
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by HOSTCOM(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:

u that made genuine gotten money

why don't you flaunt u
Yahoo boy spotted.

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Where are those lazy bitches looking for loaded guy who like coming here to abuse hustling guys calling them broke guys where are you all?

I educated you fools here when Davido ex called Sophie Momodu was stupidly ranting that she got upset when broke guys called her phone or text her and I said it then that is why she has not be anything till today than to be posing on social media, job she has none, business she has none, seriousness she has none. I said if you are waiting till maggot crawling out of your under its a lie, if you are waiting for white or red handkerchief to be use on you little brats you are still a baby because that was what many of these lazy girls were out watching for and be boasting oh it can not happen t me, oh I can not be a victim, oh I will not allow any red or white handkerchief use on me, Oh I'm a big girl you are all sick in your heads in Nigeria there are over 2,000 ways to do money rituals without you ladies notice or feel anyhing and your life is dead still walking around I mean walk corpse you will not use your hand to do better thing again for life your glory has be taken even cash given to you can be used, ordinary touching you can destroy your life now the horses has spoken read what these lazy pooh said above you will understand scouting for big boy your life and destiny is on a very thin line of life and destruction. You want money and you wil get it.

Good luck

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
kenex4ever:
in FFK's voice, let's meet in court.

On a serious note, sorry.

Apology accepted.
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by IJOBA2: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

I'm sure I have told you before that I am not the great Gbawe of Nairaland.

This is my sole account on Nairaland.
STORYgrin
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by farem: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
mikky4764:
The other one said he has bin succeeding and have bin staying out of trouble "by the grace of God" which grace, which God?

That is what being Religious-but-Godless can be.
A lot of people are stark ignorant when it comes to God.
Aside from RIP, another statement being misused is "By the Grace of God".
Imagine a prostitute making money and an exam cheat graduating By the Grace of God!
Grace us unmerited favour on condemned sinners to get saved from the sure scourge of eternal death in hell fire. IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE THRO THE DEATH & RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth. 2 Cor. 5:17. John 3:16

This is EXCLUSIVE to those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

(If any group thinks otherwise, they should prove their 'Grace's here and now!)

1 Like

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by kullozone(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Make una free G-guys oh! Whether na plus or minus, money is sure... Because money is everything. Yes, I said it.

2 Likes

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by cytell56: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
dre11:

Suspect: My mother introduced us to cyber fraud voodoo

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/07/girls-run-mad-used-yahoo-plus/

It is well o!!!
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by uzoexcel(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
'I have achieved a lot by God's grace'

I really don't get this statement
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by StOla: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
STORYgrin

Suit yourself.

May I continue to be associated with great people.
Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
I would rather die poor rather than scam anyone in any manner.

3 Likes

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by ijustdey: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Toks2008:
I would rather die poor rather than scam anyone in any manner.

gbam!!!!

I prefer to have things I can have peace of mind off

2 Likes

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Trottle: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
kullozone:
Make una free G-guys oh! Whether na plus or minus, money is sure... Because money is everything. Yes, I said it.

This is the type of comment shows lack of purpose and loss of direction. Money can and would never be everything! If it is everything, why do rich people commit suicides, get depressed, hooked on drug etc. Money does not translate to happiness o chairman. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) by Baso2019: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
babaolofin:
Who told you 'Oshole' has no repercussion? Seun should not have put this at the frontpage at this period of high unemployment with heavy increase in the number of hotels in major cities in Nigeria, many powerful automobiles on the road and with extremely increasing advanced packaging by babes which makes beautiful babes numerous on the roads.

Many people reading this piece are interested in making money to enjoy the money very hard. Oshole has repercussion. Most of the time, the children or grandchildren pay back. In some cases, when it finishes working, the suffering is always very hard. Some people often renew using another form. Most of them often end up in rituals. Some years (2006) back, a vulcanizer managing at the entrance of a street in Lagos told me he did Oshole. He said he has built a house and owns a car. This made me to suspect another vulcaniser beside my friend shop who also have a house and car. Both of them have no rented shops, just squatting outside. About three days ago, I still saw him, now bigger, which means assets must have also increased. Most of the jobless and under employed graduates around him smoking cigarettes to ease tension are still around. This morning reading this piece now, I got an inspiration that most unemployed and under employed graduates with the believe that Oshole have no repercussion will want to go for Oshole to break poverty and depression.

The side effect is very bad.

You didn't tell us about any repercussions, Instead you gave us a story of vulcanizers who are doing well... a kind of positive review of the "oshole"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) / Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.