Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu (833 Views)

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by AdoraAmadi: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
The image of a lady which appeared beside a man knocked down by a 4matic Mercedes car, as he was trying to cross to the other side of the road, has left everyone in shock. 

According to Facebook user, Ifeanyi Don C, the accident occurred along besalla road in Enugu State. Here's what he wrote;

"This young man had an accident along besalla road in Enugu State. the road that leads to Government House Enugu. he was knocked down by A 4matic Mercedes car as he was trying to cross to the other side of the road. Many people gathered at the scene. As i came there to see him, i quietly took these three pics and later left. i got to a point and decided to check the pics, believe me, i beheld an image on the picture. it was a woman's image. please take a close look at the first pics you will see the image i am talking about. it snot a joke! wonders shall never end. brother RIP."

http://www.lailasblog.com/image-lady-appears-beside-corpse-man-knocked-car-enugu-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by taylor88(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2017
jrsu
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by midehi2(f): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by NNAMDlKANU(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by krissconnect(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense. I didn't see any image In the second pix, how come? undecided
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by auntysimbiat(f): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by GeneralOjukwu: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2017
LOL... someone is a good editor.

Unfortunately some would believe this.

If you have seen The Grudge. .. A horror film you would understand.

1 Like

Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by LifeofClinton(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mtchew ghost cam app.mumu bloggers
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by malificent(f): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
What kind of rubbish play is this? With a corpse? Its not nice jhare
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by gqboyy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is creepy as fuccck
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by Gobhanky: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dagbo
Na black man die
Wetin white woman or ghost dey stay near im right hand
Abi na him maye wey him don chop tire
Revenge
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by muller101(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op.

(1) (Reply)

The Life And Death Of Anini, Nigeria's Most Dreaded Crime Lord / Akpabio Reacts To Insecurity Situation In Ukanafun And Etim Ekpo / Nigerian Police Shoot Man Dead,say It Was Accidental Discharge(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.