Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24813 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ruskiee(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2010
Cry? Nope.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2010
jediknight:

just cuz a brother shows his sensitive side and sheds a tear u call him a loser. wow!,   ain't no pleasing u ladies.

i can bet my nuts that your waiting for some guy to cry for u.

The day a man cries for me, he has been considered a certified loser from that day on. . .
I mean how can a man shed a tear because of a woman, tomorrow he begins to complain that he's not respected
There are a lot of things you can do to please a woman not Crying, that's dumb.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

^^^ How much is that in Dollars,  kiss

About $2,000
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

About $2,000

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't even make half of that in a month. cry cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2010
OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't even make half of that in a month. cry cry

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked
What do you do for a living?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked
What do you do for a living?

I'm a full-time student, I work part-time at the School Library for practically nothing. cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2010
Far better than me. My net income is currently negative.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chamotex(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2010
H2O2:

That means you need to sort out your cash flow grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2010
How on earth is crying over a woman 'dumb'? Not quite the befitting adjective cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 12:59am On Feb 12, 2010
chamotex:

That means you need to sort out your cash flow grin grin grin grin grin
Lol grin grin exactly. I need a money chick to balance out the equation.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 1:04am On Feb 12, 2010
H2O2:

Thank God for ppl like H202, I'm feeling like a rich man right about now grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by oyinda3(f): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2010
H2O2:

Lol grin grin exactly. I need a money chick to balance out the equation.

gigolo grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by gee2(m): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2010
maka why? God 4bid bad thing, don't fink i'll ever "4 my life". she yarn me but na laff i laff na later shady aftermath tell me say she been waka and i gas 2 console meself wif luv songz na. werin man go do? gas 2 move on joo.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

The day a man cries for me, he has been considered a certified loser from that day on. . .
I mean how can a man shed a tear because of a woman, tomorrow he begins to complain that he's not respected
There are a lot of things you can do to please a woman not Crying, that's dumb.

@mama gee, when the guy cries for u , u say his dumb, Shey it's when he starts doing Chris brown on you (beating) dat u'll say he is macho right?,
I love guyz dat can cry, it means you are man enuff to nt be afraid of tears, itz so sexy, I wish someone could cry for mi like u guyz here, God bless u pple jor.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sammyjay4: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2010
Wat are you feeling like? kraton. a gentle man?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jice(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2010
Yes! I have cried once without tears and twice with neither word nor tears to express myself when a woman I was to marry troubled me into believing that women are for sale and that Love rarely exists.

Though I have not cried with tears flowing  yet I do not see anything wrong in it as we (Males and females) are all emotional beigns.

Mama gee will get a pretender and a bully then a deceit if she ever make such thinking running through her out into those guys out there.  There are many of such waiting for her and  I pray they do not get close to devour her in Jesus name. at least I still enjoy some of her good contribution and controversial contribution to NL.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jatwill(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
i belive if you love some one so dearly there will be no harm to cry for him or her, it is an emotional expresion.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Vinny1: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2010
hi guyz, i dont think there is any thing wrong with a guy crying over a babe or man over a woman. it all depends on the circumstances surrounding the act. as for me, i feel very bad when i get hurt by my babe, just like every other human guy, but not to cry. this is cos i av learnt enuf. smiley cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Eaglebabe: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo!So u people cry over us?Thats great.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Sharpx(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
cool
Eaglebabe:

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo!So u people cry over us?Thats great.
@Eaglebabe so wat are u feeling like, 2 me is not a big deal wen u cry over a gal xpecially dose u fink worths it, it a emotional fin dat can't b control.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by olatunjin(m): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2010
yes i wept over my girlfriend when she decided to leave me alone,not because of her but because of my love for her.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Zhahovic(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
I'vè säid it b4 änd i'll säy it ägäin,thè däy i shéd ä téär för äny gäl i'm gönnä STAB mysèlf!!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by soulamanne(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
nope at least for now and i dont look foward to it thts why i try not get too attached
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sweetpie23: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
real men do cry. the fake ones who try to act tough do not cry grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Jaylone(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
Even angels cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Sprumbaba: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2010
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Strongting(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
I don't think there is anything wrong in crying over a girl you love, its just a way to pour out your pent up emotions.
I have cried over a girl I thot i was not gonna have becos I thot I was in love with two women at the time. She finally decided to let go so I can be with the other one and I couldn't help it but sob right in front of her and that was when I made up my mind on who I was gonna spend the rest of my life with!
And trust me, it wasn't a wrong choice.

For those who don't cry, I'm sure you are making a conscious effort not to love with ur heart but loving with ur third leg and being the player, if it works for you, please continue.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by skfa1: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2010
Sprumbaba:

My own, I cried inside cry

We were engaged. I went to Europe to see her.She dey fuuuuuckkk room mate(Guy). She duped me also (I dey buy everything from pants to plane tickets). She did not even hide it and i was even treated with disdain.

She did not even come to where i stayed. Everything was like magic (Na that time i know say na generational curse dey worry am - her mama no get husband for house ).

I collected back my ring, cut my stay short and left.

Till today (I no no of 2moro) smiley, she never marry and I have gone beyond that.

Sorry bro, i can feel the way u feel. All is well bro.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by aseju: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2010
sweetpie23:

real men do cry. the fake ones who try to act tough do not cry grin
Yeah, real men do cry. I wont do it in her presence though.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by rekeson: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
Yes i hav. I once cried over my Ex when she slept wit my friend and while i was crying i realised i was close 2 a church. I went in and cried 2 God dat He should alwaz make d person that made me cry 2 continue 2 encounter things that will make her cry. And believe me 2day that girls life is full of woes and cries. I have 2 even start begging God 2 4give her but to no avail because i prayed against her from d buttom of my heart. GOD PLS HAVE MERCY ON HER.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sulad82i(m): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2010
y are some pple acting like man is not human?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by femigeisha: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
cryits was the most humiliating experience of my life.it was during my nysc prgm in ebonyi,ad 2 borow t.fare com her sch com beg but she no send me embarassed, omo i cry lyk bush baby cry it as made me a beta pesin sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.