Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real (952 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by nicholaskeme: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by brandonobi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
for me, nope!, maybe others think otherwise
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by ultron12345: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
They are not
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't know whether they are real or not but I do know you can make a deal with the devil.
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
They're real,don't get involved because you would regret it. There's no joy in enjoying it because you have to sacrifice what matters to you
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by edicied: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
onyenze123:
I don't know whether they are real or not but I do know you can make a deal with the devil.
Yeah because you have seen him and made one b4? cheesy
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2017
edicied:

Yeah because you have seen him and made one b4? cheesy

I have seen guys hammering big from yahoo plus after 1-3 months of going to somewhere. How did that happen?
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by Desyner: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2017
It is very real. Since the fall of satan dust(man) became his food. As long as he can consume the physical body of man through sin he can grant it as wealth to others.
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by edicied: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

I have seen guys hammering big from yahoo plus after 1-3 months of going to somewhere. How did that happen?
People are naturally foolish ever heard of social engr?
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
edicied:

People are naturally foolish ever heard of social engr?

I have.

People are not "naturally" foolish to the extent of losing 10million to someone they have never met in the name of love
Re: Is Money Ritual Or Occultic Society Real by edicied: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
onyenze123:

I have.

People are not "naturally" foolish to the extent of losing 10million to someone they have never met in the name of love
if you have you wouldnt be saying this

(1) (Reply)

Tithes - The Church Of Christ Vs The Church Of Men / Nigerian Herbalist, Shares Video Of Himself Doing "Juju" For A "Yahoo Boy(video) / Bible Scholars That Preach Repentance Here, This Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.