Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,412 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Please Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advice (478 Views)

What should I do? [Study abroad or invest in other business] please advice / Relocating To Rwanda (please Advice) / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by Otulana01: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello House,
when we went for the visa interview at the US embassy we told them we are going to DisneyLand orlando florida for a family vacation.
But the original plan we heard with my Husband is for us to stay in New York .
so when buying the ticket we bought Lagos to New York with plan of passing a night in New York then we continue our journey the next day by taking a Bus or Train to orlando (this is what we plan to tell them at point of entry in New York)
what do you think about our plan?
Please advice.....
Re: Please Advice by Kowalskiq(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
So are you guys not going to Orlando again?
What type of Visa did you apply for?
What's the duration?

Explain more
From your write up, I can deduce that you were given a B-2 Visa for Disney land, now you want to stay in New York with your husband first before going to the vacation, am I right?
Re: Please Advice by Otulana01: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
yes
Re: Please Advice by Godson201333(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Okay ,I hope you are aware that you being granted a US Visa doesn't guarantee your entry to the United State of America....So that you do not have issues at your point of Entry...You need to travel to that Orlando first as mentioned during your interview then move down to New york...You flying Lagos directly to New york might makes things complicated ..Prevention is better than cure!!

(1) (Reply)

Sttest Of English / OHO Campaign Sienna Encounters Accident For Over Speeding / Help To Get To Continental Way In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.