Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,283 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend (758 Views)

To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / I'm In Love With My Brother's Best Friend, He Is Jealous Of Us / Am I Doing The Right Thing Or Not? In Love With My Brother's Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend by mtcole07(f): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2010
hey guys my girlfriend is dating her cousin brother's best friend and her brother does not seem to like it he says it is bad and d friend has betrayed him, he really had a big problem with his friend and his sister and he went on telling the whole town that his friend is having an affair with his sister which everyone was blaming the friend for dating his best friend's cousin sister and the good thing about this is that they are so much in luv with each other, now what i wanna know is this, is it bad for her to date her cousin brother's best friend? and why,
Re: Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend by daylae(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
Almost got lost there bro,still trying to do the calculation. I'll get back to u when am tru.
Re: Dating My Cousin Brother's Best Friend by chidyke77(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
Dating what? your confusing us.why nt say DATING your COUSINS BEST FRIEND simple.
There's nothing wrong wt that unles if d guy she's dating is nt a good guy bt apart frm that its normal.

(1) (Reply)

Candid Opinion Please / Who Should He Jilt? / Bounty - What Does It Mean In This Context?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.