Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

How To Prevent STD Without Use Of Latex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Prevent STD Without Use Of Latex (762 Views)

85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / She Infected Me With An STD / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent STD Without Use Of Latex by afonjaman: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexually transmitted Infection aka STI popularly called STD is an heterogeneous group of micro-organisms transmitted  either exclusively or

inclusively through sexual intercourse.These diseases are as old as man and have constituted a huge public health burden for years.They could

result from viruses such as Herpes, Bacterial such as Gonorrhea, Parasites such as Syphilis or even Fungus such as Candida.

Here are helpful tips on how to avoid contracting STI without condoms

More: https://afonjaman.com/2017/07/28/prevent-stds-without-use-condoms/

Re: How To Prevent STD Without Use Of Latex by tbabs10166(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Re: How To Prevent STD Without Use Of Latex by Marvelly10(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
skynaijar..com
Re: How To Prevent STD Without Use Of Latex by iluvdonjazzy: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
op

(1) (Reply)

I Make A Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have S*x. / Guys only- Download The secrets to Approaching ladies [ free ebook,] / Why Do African Women Think That Only The Ugly Ones Are Good For Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.