Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

3 Distinct Advantages Of The New Google Blogger Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Distinct Advantages Of The New Google Blogger Themes (510 Views)

The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / How To Install A Google Blogger Template | Highwebs Blogging Tips And Tech / Google Blogger SEO: How To Do SEO For Blogger Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Distinct Advantages Of The New Google Blogger Themes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Earlier this year, the Google Blogger platform introduces some new blogger themes to the dashboard to make blogger blogs' design more cool. While some bloggers have been trying some of the new blogger themes on their blogs, some feel reluctant to do so as they believe it might had a negative impact on their blog
After trying one of the new blogger theme "the Emporio" for a while, i can say they are totally awesome. Although there's been some disadvantages about the new themes (which i'll talk about in the future), below are 5 advantages i've discovered so far!

1. Stylish and Sophistication - Most bloggers find the previous blogger theme boring and that is why they choose to hire a blog designer to design for them a more beautiful theme or source out for third party template and customise it to suit their needs. But this new blogger theme is the definition of class and sophistication grin

2. Sidebar vs Post Sidebar - The previous blogger theme only allow one sidebar and whatever gadgets you display on the sidebar would appear on all pages; I mean post, homepage and static pages! Fortunately the new blogger themes allow provides two sidebar settings, one for the homepage and the other for post pages!

3. Gadget On and Off settings - When you don't need a gadget to show on your blog, the only option available on the previous blogger theme is to DELETE IT! However this new blogger theme introduces option to either TURN YOUR GADGET ON or OFF without deleting it.

4. More Customization settings in the template designer options
Re: 3 Distinct Advantages Of The New Google Blogger Themes by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Webmaster Needed Urgently / Have You Face Traffic Drop This Holiday? / Everything You Need To Know About Web Design And Development.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.