Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,085 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60866 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
sometimes, guys misread signs.

For instance, I like to walk around with a headset on, people assume I'm a snob because of this, but I reply greetings and even smile at strangers who greet me.

Is it until I carry a sign on my head that says 'available' that I will be taken seriously? undecided
well.. you are wrong! if you want men to notice you don't walk around with headset, for we men it means you don't want to be disturbed or you want to be left alone. Besides it appears rude, believe it or not It's the fact! i can't have a convo with someone who can not respond because they are appears to be listening to something more important on their headset.
It's like when you are trying to get someone to notice you and they more interested on their smart phones. it's very rude and annoying childish and embrrassing aswell.

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
No! it wasn't like that. i really really really really liked her. grin
eh eh ok u liked her but never loved her,grin coz I know if u do love her u will marry her,u know they say love has no condition
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nov6(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Euphoria19:
All these my friend my friend story,it's either she's gay,uninterested in men or relationships and she probably wants you to mind your own damn business too and not broadcast her life on nairaland

i just got to know now that a girl can also be a gay...

Thanks to you...
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Analysiscorner:

Hahaha!

Saliu - Bricklayer: Silifa, oro ta jo so nko?

Silifa - Rice Seller: Oro wo le mi ati yin jo so?

Saliu: Kajo ma se ti bi.

Silifa: Ti bi wo?

Saliu: Wole wode

Silifa: Ara yin o ya. Esa se kia ke ra ounti era. Eku ni sanwo.

Me - Mr. Konji Destoyer: (very agitated in the hot Nigeria sun) Look, Saliu, I thought you said we only needed 5 bags of cement, what's this no more cement I'm hearing.

Saliu: (Speaking under his breadth) eyinbo no ma so kura bi eye opere.

grin

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nov6(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
31.... @OP please am seriously interested, how do i get her contact of something....
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
sometimes, guys misread signs.

For instance, I like to walk around with a headset on, people assume I'm a snob because of this, but I reply greetings and even smile at strangers who greet me.

Is it until I carry a sign on my head that says 'available' that I will be taken seriously? undecided

Buhahahahaha...you just might resort to that tongue
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Sarah20A(f): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
This one is strong. shocked
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by topsam1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hope OP don marry too?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
She might be aromantic or asexual. . .
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Euphoria19: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nov6:

i just got to know now that a girl can also be a gay...

Thanks to you...

How can you not know,gay is used only for guys,it can also be used for lesbian ladies
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh ok u liked her but never loved her,grin coz I know if u do love her u will marry her,u know they say love has no condition
Love? nah! there is no way! I am marrying a girl with bad breath. I can manage if her vagina smells but mouth odour?! gbrrrrŕrrrr!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
well.. you are wrong if you want men to notice you don't walk around with headset, for we men it means you don't want to be disturbed or you want to be left alone. Besides it appears rude, believe it or not It's the fact!
I cannot do without that headset or earpiece, if I don't have it on, I feel awkward.

It's hard to explain sha, but I mostly use it when I'm walking...I walk really fast BTW, another thing I can't help.

But other times when I'm not with it, I don't know for men. I'm a great conversationalist, I like to make people laugh and stiff, doesn't matter what I do or say, I never really hit it. Maybe it's because of the way I look
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahaha...you just might resort to that tongue
Eez nuh that serious. If I knack 30 I no see man, na to adopt remain. I cannuh kill myself
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
Love? nah! there is no way! I am marrying a girl with bad breath. I can manage if her vagina smells but mouth odour?! gbrrrrŕrrrr!
Negodugrin btw mouth and virgina which is more dangerous?grin

Well I thank God u run oooo prevention is better than cure
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

She is an Asexual.
Read up.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well I changed my email again just now to confirm your claim, here's it. Just click on Edit profile and scroll down then click on "change email" and replace it with the new one you intend to use.
i just tried I again and I gave me same reply as always "email already exists'

It doesn't change, I'm tired of bothering, maybe they locked mine or something
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Graxie(f): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
I know the lady, she is dark, beautiful, banker and very religious. she attends redeem church, no ear ring, make-up, trouser. she has Never been into any relationship, She is kind. I wish she can change church n start making good hair. Her man Will come.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
well.. you are wrong! if you want men to notice you don't walk around with headset, for we men it means you don't want to be disturbed or you want to be left alone. Besides it appears rude, believe it or not It's the fact! i can't have a convo with someone who can not respond because they are appears to be listening to something more important on their headset.
It's like when you are trying to get someone to notice you and they more interested on their smart phones. it's very rude and annoying childish and embrrassing aswell.
This simple truth you just told her now watch how she will come out to defend herself,or she might probably just not sound defensive anymore coz I said sogrin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ceda99: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
OP u probably left ur hubby in the friendzone
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by habayinc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
it's quite unfortunate...put her pix on dating site or nairaland you never can tell
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
this one is a blatant lie. Nobody dey woo me, so where did you getgb this average data from? undecided

@OP, it could be for a myriad of reasons....maybe she, like me, no too dey comot, and when she does, she comes off as unapproachable.

It could also be that she isn't open to certain behaviors in public, which, once again, makes her seem like a prude.

It could also be that she has a certain standard that is hard for most guys to attain, so even if she shas toasters, they aren't her ideal men

See ehn, sometimes, pesin no just get luck, cuz I see girls with terrible characters getting married and all they have going for them is maybe ass and boobs.

Nobody is wooing you and you are cute like this. Madam please can you join me in 21 days prayer and fasting. I will also asks my pastors to be interceding for you.

This year is your year IJN.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by honourable356(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Never been in love? like never met one that gives her butterflies feeling? No guy is telling her "I love you"?? The no guy is telling her I love you got me... Can I please see a picture of her
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
I cannot do without that headset or earpiece, if I don't have it on, I feel awkward.

It's hard to explain sha, but I mostly use it when I'm walking...I walk really fast BTW, another thing I can't help
well.. I could never understand, I mean, I can't have a convo with someone who appears to be listening to something more important than having a conversation with me or noticing that I may be interested in them.

it's like trying to get someone to notice you and they are busy typing away on their smart phones. to me it means "leave me alone!" it's annoying, childish and iritatingly embrrassing. it wouldn't not matter if you gave all the smiles on earth but not show any interest in what I have to say or make reasonable eye contact.

as i ve mentioned you might not be aware that it puts men off.but again it's the fact! take it from a very confident guy grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by babaluckey: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
She gonna get the Wright guy at the due time...is not yet time for her to get a man of her choice. God's time is always the best. Where does she base?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
This simple truth you just told her now watch how she will come out to defend herself,or she might probably just not sound defensive anymore coz I said sogrin
we will see! grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I could never understand, I mean, I can't have a convo with someone who appears to be listening to something more important than having a conversation with me or noticing that I may be interested in them.

it's like trying to get someone to notice you and they are busy typing away on their smart phones. to me it means "leave me alone!" it's annoying, childish and iritatingly embrrassing. it wouldn't not matter if you gave all the smiles on earth but not show any interest in what I have to say or make reasonable eye contact.

as i ve mentioned you might not be aware that it puts men off.but again it's the fact! take it from a very confident guy grin
i modified the post.

Even when i don't have a headset on and I strike a conversation, it's never enough and i'm a great conversationalist (not just saying that, but I've heard it from people i converse with)

Maybe it's cuz of the way I look (kinda small), or maybe because I don't put in extra effor to get attention like some girls do.... Dunno sha, but it's not always as straight a line as these things look
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Onogiede(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
may Lord Jesus Christ comfort her
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:

It's hard to explain sha, but I mostly use it when I'm walking...I walk really fast BTW, another thing I can't help.

But other times when I'm not with it, I don't know for men. I'm a great conversationalist, I like to make people laugh and stiff, doesn't matter what I do or say, I never really hit it. Maybe it's because of the way I look
so your headset appears more appealing than men? *jokes* grin besides if you always walking fast who are you trying to get away from? *jokes* grin and how then can you stop and chat if you are that in a hurry? all this is a complete put off! for us men it means you are not interested. infact it means you hate people! or men grin same way you feel awkward is the same way you make others feel awkward with your headset

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by HarunaWest(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Her lifestyle and Attitude is the problem

..... That kind of scenario is still exiatent in my familia, so i know what am talking about.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
we will see! grin
hahahgrin yeah!!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by deavicky(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
her picture maybe I can help
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by kaydp: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
Eez nuh that serious. If I knack 30 I no see man, na to adopt remain. I cannuh kill myself
Huh? I don't think it can be that bad sha. Are you not the one on your profile? Gbagbe

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.