Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India (17397 Views)

Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by sukkot: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Chaiiiii.... Is that what those bureau de change operators do

They must be brought to justice. We don't condone crime in Hausa land.....

Meanwhile, one love Bros..... Hausas and Yorubas are inseparable. We inter-marry and understand each other, though we do have some misunderstanding a times..... But we know how to mend such differences.
yoruba stands with hausa in unity. i salute you my bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by sukkot: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
monimekaz:

Does that mean other tribes don't commit crime ? Fulani herdsmen , ritualist ,boko haram , etc are they all igbos ?I'm an Igbo boy and I have lived in the west all my life ,how come nobody hates me ..my gfs ,friends, associates are all Yorubas . How come we love one another ? Sometimes u wonder y ones life is just stagnant ..it is something they call 'enemy within' ...fight that hatred out bro and you will see we can change the fortune of the black race forever .You don't know thier story ....nobody in his right sense we hear about Indonesia and still carry drug there ...A Yoruba man has his father's cocoa and kolanut plantation he will run to if he needs anything ...Hausa man will approach his father for a piece of land or cattle ...I swear an average Igbo boy doesn't have anywhere to run to.. .You don't feel thier pains ...If you have ever encounter hunger before in your life ,u will understand.. However crime isn't an option ..not for me or u but everyone doesn't subscribe to that idea ...just stop the hatred speech ..pls it is not good for the country ...One love
bro what will you attribute this to ? you say hausa and yoruba have inheritance and family support but igbo has nothing. what do you attribute this to. am just curious bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Sunymoore(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
monimekaz:

Does that mean other tribes don't commit crime ? Fulani herdsmen , ritualist ,boko haram , etc are they all igbos ?I'm an Igbo boy and I have lived in the west all my life ,how come nobody hates me ..my gfs ,friends, associates are all Yorubas . How come we love one another ? Sometimes u wonder y ones life is just stagnant ..it is something they call 'enemy within' ...fight that hatred out bro and you will see we can change the fortune of the black race forever .You don't know thier story ....nobody in his right sense we hear about Indonesia and still carry drug there ...A Yoruba man has his father's cocoa and kolanut plantation he will run to if he needs anything ...Hausa man will approach his father for a piece of land or cattle ...I swear an average Igbo boy doesn't have anywhere to run to...You don't feel thier pains ...If you have ever encounter hunger before in your life ,u will understand.. However crime isn't an option ..not for me or u but everyone doesn't subscribe to that idea ...just stop the hatred speech ..pls it is not good for the country ...One love
One love bro, one Nigeria. This your reply melts my heart

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by monimekaz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
bro what will you attribute this to ? you say hausa and yoruba have inheritance and family support but igbo has nothing. what do you attribute this to. am just curious bro.

Lets just stop the hate speech ..it won't take us anywhere ..Igbo ,Yoruba ,Hausa ,Ijaw ,Efik etc ..There are criminals everywhere and good people everywhere. Igbos are not the only criminals in Nigeria ..I face same issue at home too trying to defend Yoruba people too. At home they believe Yorubas are ritualists

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
yoruba stands with hausa in unity. i salute you my bros.

One love.... I almost married a Yoruba girl who happened to be my neighbor in Kano but destiny had it that we're not meant to be husband and wife.

Over and out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

They must be brought to justice. We don't condone crime in Hausa land...
Meanwhile, one love Bros.....
[color=#990000]
Hausas and Yorubas are inseparable. We inter-marry and understand each other, though we do have some misunderstanding a times..... But we know how to mend such differences.

of cos...when abubakar penetrates shade or kemi the result is mufutau

and when akani drills borehole for water in zainabe the result is mumuni grin grin

and when gambari finish searching for crude oil in toyin the result is goriolla grin

Op,crime doesnt pay,baba suwe was 'abracadably' lucky grin
Tribalism and jealousy is evil as well..
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by anigbajumo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Guy, no marry from that tribe oooo.... You'll end up giving birth to criminals I swear.

Behind every successful or unsuccessful Igbo man is a long list of crimes.

Chai,this is brutal....Amaka hope u are seeing this!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by anigbajumo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
OkoYibo:

Oga, sharrap.

Nítorí obo ni eleyi ṣsen soro oponu nibi. Awon ọ̀daràn olórí pẹlẹbẹ tí wọn mú níbi, shey ajokuta mamumi ko niwon ni?

I no hear that ur question but u dey craze ah swear...
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by farouk0403(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
They should go and appease that Osu that they buried with their king, out of the osu's will.

It happened in 1505AD, i was there the osu begged for his life but it had fallen into deaf ears, I even tried to plead with my fellow igbos but all in vain ( Because as of that time i was igbo)

And finally the Osu placed a coursed on our tribe,

igbos will never have peace

igbos will always be oppressed

igbos will be very aggressive

igbos will live as 10th class citizens

igbo women will be prostitute

and finally the big one

Igbos will have no other business but drug dealing

After he was through with the coursed, I knew our igbo tribe and generation were doomed

That's how i decided to commit suicide

And thank God i was born into a peaceful tribe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
anigbajumo:

Chai,this is brutal....Amaka hope u are seeing this!

There's no monopoly in brutality na.

They used their hands buy market, so they must sell it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

The mentals are busy apprended in the abroad daily by anti-narcotics agencies. grin

"APPRENDED" shocked

mental and illiterate at the same time grin grin

Nepa bill degree holder grin grin

i know you dropped outta nomadic almajiri sch, let me help you,it is APPREHENDED. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by mike4real2(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na dem? Even before opening the tread i just know say na dem.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
farouk0403:
They should go and appease that Osu that they buried with their king, out of the osu's will.

It happened in 1505AD, i was there the osu begged for his life but it had fallen into deaf ears, I even tried to plead with my fellow igbos but all in vain ( Because as of that time i was igbo)

And finally the Osu placed a

shocked course shocked (BIOLOGY or DENTISTRY?)

on our tribe,

and finally the big one

After he was through with the

shocked cause shocked (CAUSE)

I knew our igbo tribe and generation were doomed

mallams and nepa bills sha grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by modsfucker: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

"APPRENDED" shocked

mental and illiterate at the same time grin grin

Nepa bill degree holder grin grin

i know you dropped outta nomadic almajiri sch, let me help you,it is APPREHENDED. grin

A sane and educated person distinguishes between deliberate and unintentional errors....

Here you are capitalizing on some unintentional errors while ignoring the original message.....

It's obvious that you've been pressed to the wall, let me allow you breathe small.

Let me also help you, when using I as a pronoun, always write it in capital form. I not i grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by farouk0403(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:

mallams and nepa bills sha grin

Keep on changing what i posted, it won't change how the world sees you and your kinsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
They should go and appease that abobaku that they buried with their king, out of the abobaku's will.

It happened in 1505AD, i was there the abobaku begged for his life but it had fallen into deaf ears, I even tried to plead with my fellow abobakus but all in vain ( Because as of that time i was an abobaku)

And finally the abobaku placed a curse
on our tribe,

ausa/a4onja will never have peace

ausa/a4onja will always be oppressed

ausa will be very aggressive

pulani/ewedu will live as 10th class citizens

ausa/amala women will be prostitute

and finally the big one

ausa/ewedu will have no other business but drug dealing

After he was through with the curse
I knew our ausa/amala tribe and generation were doomed

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
hoMegas:
My boys jetleeee akinphyscisist neooduduwa.
ipork has done it again
When they get biafra their government should invest in that sector as a major source of igr
mynd44
Chai. I don miss party grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

Panaji, Jul 29 (PTI) Goa police have arrested a 30-year-old Nigerian for possessing 190 grams of ganja from the states north Goa coastal belt.

"Augustine Okafor Olise, originally from Nigeria and currently living at Anjuna was arrested at Baga beach last night," Police Inspector Jivba Dalvi said.

Olise has been booked under relevant sections of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.

Dalvi said prior information was received about a Nigerian national coming to sell ganja in Baga area at Bharat Junction late night yesterday.

Accordingly a team was formed and the Nigerian was arrested and the ganja was seized, he said.

A personal search led to discovery of 190 grams of ganja, said Dalvi.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/nigerian-arrested-with-190-grams-of-ganja-in-baga-area-of-goa/1/1014124.html
Mazi Chuks, where you been dey since? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by dragunov: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Businessman1986:

Nice one

And why can't an igbo man sell igbo peacefully wherever he chooses to live in the world?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by kalufelix(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
When i see commenters feasting and merrying on threads like this

I knw say ipob don blow...

smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by supereagle(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
hmm.

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Markfemi2: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Justiceleague1:
They should go and appease that abobaku that they buried with their king, out of the abobaku's will.

It happened in 1505AD, i was there the abobaku begged for his life but it had fallen into deaf ears, I even tried to plead with my fellow abobakus but all in vain ( Because as of that time i was an abobaku)

And finally the abobaku placed a curse
on our tribe,

ausa/a4onja will never have peace

ausa/a4onja will always be oppressed

ausa will be very aggressive

pulani/ewedu will live as 10th class citizens

ausa/amala women will be prostitute

and finally the big one

ausa/ewedu will have no other business but drug dealing

After he was through with the curse
I knew our ausa/amala tribe and generation were doomed

Boring !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Markfemi2: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
OkoYibo:
This is part of the Abiama World Development project. They are the largest beneficiaries of prison budgets anywhere in the world.

The reason why ipods don't pray to their ancestors is because most of their ancestors were criminals killed for drug offences. How do you pray to an executed criminal?

Greed everywhere. Even their wedding dowry lists looks like something written by a kidnapper. You find something like '30 roofing sheets for the ancestors'. Are the ancestors sleeping under the bridge in the afterlife?

Chai this is wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by ipobarecriminals: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
wink wink cool cool cool iGBO PLUS IGBO=flattened head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by fareed69(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Reporting
The world developers at it again

Dem take drugs cause IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Eluwilussit(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Biggty:
Before checking the thread i knew it was a Igbo, them don swear for this people

I am begging the mods to always use igbo man instead of Nigeria when pushing this kind of thread to front page.

But when they excel in other areas, they are Nigerians and no more igbos, no be so? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:
Why always India?
No,the question is,why always Biafra?

Arewa youths should hasten things up so that this people will just leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by win2kwire: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
STOP USING THE NAME NIGERIAN WHEN IBO DRUG DEALERS ARE CONCERNED, CALL THEM IBOS SO THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE PEOPLE DESTROYING THE NIGERIAN PASSPORT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

"Augustine Okafor Olise
his name says it all, na them developers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

A sane and educated person distinguishes between deliberate and unintentional errors....

Here you are capitalizing on some unintentional errors while ignoring the original message.....

It's obvious that you've been pressed to the wall, let me allow you breathe small.

Let me also help you, when using I as a pronoun, always write it in capital form. I not i grin

e pain am well lolss grin

APPRENDED mental grin

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Marijuana In India by Justiceleague1: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
farouk0403:

And finally the Osu placed a coursed on our tribe,

and finally the big one

After he was through with the coursed, I knew our igbo tribe and generation were doomed

@markfemi2,this is wia i got da inspiration,boring as well,huh?!

All round mentals grin

Agbalabas on diapers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com / Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.