Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:57 PM

Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health (15723 Views)

The 2nd Amazing Way, Deep Breathing Can Lengthen Your Days On Earth! / The Amazing Ways, Deep Breathing Can Lengthen Your Days On Earth! / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Nairalandsss(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
We have taken breathing for granted as the body takes care of it without our efforts. But occasionally, it is good to sit and practice deep breathing for a few minutes. Shallow breathing deprives your system of sufficient oxygen and deep breathing does get more supply of oxygen.Deep breathing boosts mood and also prolongs longevity.Here are some health benefits of deep breathing.

Health benefits of deep breathing are:

1.The body gets rid of toxins through various processes like urinating, excreting and sweating. But do you know that breathing out also helps release toxins from the body. Every time you breathe in, you get some oxygen and when you breathe out you release carbon dioxide.

2.Deep breathing also reduces stress. The oxygen that gets in relaxes you and helps you think clearly.When you are stressed up your breathing goes shallow and your muscles get contracted. Breathe deeply and see. Your whole body feels relaxed.

3.Deep breathing can also help you enjoy an orgasm better. Breathing also boosts blood supply to your privates.

4.Breathing deeply will also boost your stamina. When you run or do any physical activity, you tend to puff and pant because your lungs struggle to get more air. If you have the habit of breathing deeply, your lungs can train themselves to get in more oxygen and help you keep going.

5.Some yoga practitioners also say that deep breathing exercises when done for a period of six months can help you give up smoking.

6.Your lungs will stay fit if you cultivate the habit of deep breathing. It acts like an exercise. It can prevent conditions like chest congestion, cold and sinusitis.

7.Deep breathing also improves your blood quality. Blood cells carry oxygen. Deep breathing can get more oxygen into your body.

These are the health benefits of deep breathing.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.naijabroad.com/benefits-deep-breathing-health/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Ezigboune: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2017
Good
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by taylor88(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2017
I only take a deep breath when i remember my wasted campaigns and vote to buhari

when i wake up every morning knowing am still a Nigerian

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Toladipupo995(f): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2017
OK.
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Bari22: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Instead of typing 1000 to buy a recharge card. He mistakenly typed 100,000. And he has only 110,000 in his account before. Now in his phone there is 100,000. While in his account is only 10,000. This guy would enjoy calling his love ones

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by rottenPussy: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2017
I do deep throat on dicks not deep breath - I like it that way.

Don't fvcking quote me.
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by femi4: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Don't fvcking quote me.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Nakairogold(f): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2017
The poster above me undecided
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by xgada(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Wrong heading. Simply caption it Benefits of Yoga Practice.if they actually work
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by mokaflex(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2017
OP, so I should be walking around taking deep breath. Na wa for you ooh, today is Sunday

7 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by jacyhelen(f): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
I only take a deep breath when i remember my wasted campaigns and vote to buhari

hahhahahhahaha...ah tell u..Our stay in the sun shouting sai baba..Not any more
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by jacyhelen(f): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Some will take deep breath now together with 6 pacsk as an achievement....Biko go and hustle and make money.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by kazzy4u(m): 6:25am On Jul 30, 2017
copy dat....
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by kazzy4u(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2017
[s][/s] copy day
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Tedassie(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Don't fvcking quote me.
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Vrb
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Solomonudofia(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Ok time to take deep breath..... One... Two.... Three..... Go.. Oya every body

U S TO BE DESTROYED..... PUTIN REVEALS PLAN....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WmVdvHTSGw
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2017
HMMMMMMMM
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by sleemoon(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:
Instead of typing 1000 to buy a recharge card. He mistakenly typed 100,000. And he has only 110,000 in his account before. Now in his phone there is 100,000. While in his account is only 10,000. This guy would enjoy calling his love ones

Stop posting the same thing on different threads

Its Stale already

10 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by dview001(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=jacyhelen post=58966342]Some will take deep breath now together with 6 pacsk as an achievement....Biko go and hustle and make money.[/quote And how much have u made so far ....dirty lazy menstruating bitch

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by martineverest(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2017
Breathing exercise helps in reducing fear and ADHD
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by debiah95(f): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Nackzy: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Pls any Nairaland girl that stays in PH? pls inbox me lets talk...
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Lekewatt(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Don't fvcking quote me.
a wasted sperm.
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Nwabundo38(f): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=dview001 post=58966829][/quote] God gave you common sense, please use it!
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by eeby1983(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Don't fvcking quote me.
am very sure you re not a woman, just pretending to be one

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Don't fvcking quote me.
Lets hook up then.. Are you in?
Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by deepwater(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Just Like #DeepWater grin grin grin grin

The MODS dont breath deep at all, i was banned last week for no reason just because i wanted people to say i believe i Jesus christ before commenting on a christian thread like it is on a Muslim thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2017
rottenPussy:

Don't fvcking quote me.

Haba RottenPussy,

Dont coman make ur throat rotten too biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 24 2020 In Nigeria / Obiano Commissions Facilities At COOUTH Awka (Photos, Video) / Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.