Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,322 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? (475 Views)

Possible Ways Sci & Tech are Given To Humans By Satan / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
God is all powerful. Yet He allows Satan to carry out his deceitful and destructive activities 
The Bible pictures the whole world under the sway of an invisible devil. Where did he come from? Did God create a devil to tempt us and to lead us astray? 
IS THERE a devil? Many people talk about the devil and Satan. Others scoff and say it's just superstition and imagination.

If you ask me i will say that the fault lies with the manufacturer (God)! God allegedly created humans, yet he faults us for being guided by our desires, instincts, and natural tendencies. Since he’s supposedly omniscient, God realized how we were destined to turn from the beginning. He must also have realized that his lament would fuel the urge to destroy his precious creations, only to leave himself back where he started. Even so, he creates Adam, yet hundreds of years later, he drowns nearly all the men (time of Noah), women, and children on the face of the earth because he deliberately chose not to make us to his liking the first time.
Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by Kondomatic(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
If only you know how powerful he made you.
Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by whitebeard(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Firstly the word is fuçked up.

Secondly I would say we should do as he commands cause his thought towards us is of peace and not of evil.
Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Just in case
Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by whitebeard(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Oo we are very powerful I know that for sure, if u need confirmation, their two sides u can confirm this, first the GODLY side (the pastors and how they perform miracles and stffs like that) and the other side (the magicians and how they perform magic, magic is not an illusion, it is based on contract between a human and the world inside our world. In my own ways I believe the soul OE mind of a human is the portal that connects this worlds). Also on the good side too.

GOD is telling is to make a choice, not forgetting the consequence of our choice.
Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by vizkiz: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
God stopped interfering with your decision(s) since Adam.

Everything you do is as a result of your actions. So I'll say if you are being influenced by the devil, it is because you didn't set your priorities straight with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by MisterGrace: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Why do homosexuals exist?

Why do volcano erupts?

What is the essence of earthquakes?

Typhoons, cyclones and hurricanes of what use are these?
Re: Why Does God Allow Mankind Be Influenced By Satan? by izzou(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol

You really need to review your stand with God. A Christian(if you really are), shouldn't be asking this cool

Man is a free moral agent. This means man can actually choose whatsoever he wants to be or do, though he can't choose the consequences.

Have you wondered how Adam and Cain could offend God, but a descendant like Enoch was so perfect that God took him? It's all about choice ma

The serpent didn't force the apple into Eve's mouth. The devil didn't force Cain to kill Abel. The devil didn't force every single person then and now to commit formication , adultery and offend God. He only presents you with the thought. Its your choice to yield to it or say no

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Issues Two- Week Utimatum To Churches,mosques And Others / [PHOTOS] Fayose Wears Turban As He Joins Buhari, Other Muslim Faithful In Sallah / You Damn Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.