Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,990 members, 7,933,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life (38818 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Yomzzyblog: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Senator Ben Bruce has listed the three women responsible for his success in life.

In a tweet, the outspoken senator wrote, 'Three women are responsible for my success in life. My mum, my wife & the women of Nigeria whose beauty made me millions in beauty pageants!'.

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/senator-ben-bruce-reveals-that-three.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by taylor88(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2017
when u don't have any thing serious to say

u just dish out poo to be relevant

27 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by vizkiz: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:

I don't think that is an irrelevant post though.

The phrase "Behind every successful man..." is very true

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2017
angry

I don't have an idea.

Someone should tell me the common sense in this post. Wetin be the difference between Bobrisky and this man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Ehiscotch(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2017
The phrase "and every Nigerian women ...." sort of doesn't make it three.
Anyways, nice rhetoric.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by kokoA(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2017
I hear say Baba and him brother been dey knack those Miss Nigerian contestants that year. grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2017
And dis man is a senator!!!! Smh...Common sense man

11 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Mouthgag: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
So?

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by sukkot: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok bruce almighty

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by holatin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
so his side chick didn't make the cut off mark.

sowi gurl

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by karnafiu03(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin Rick Ross fall on you! grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by mosegifted: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue......

grin grin

(VIP)

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Riosystem: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sharp guy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Blitz888(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Can this folks in the red chamber ever be serious?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by bobo65(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cool

vizkiz:

I don't think that is an irrelevant post though.

The phrase "Behind every successful man..." is very true

Don't mind d guy

I really pity guys that don't appreciate women

Especially those that have a problem with men dat appreciate women

9 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hunnnnm woman.... fear woman..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by damosade(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Commonsense not common again..chei
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
na dem teach u how to collect loan from bank and not pay abi. yeye

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by ahhdah(f): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hehehehhehe
At least he's being sincere..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
So beauty contestants abi..those ones that you collected N5k application without the crown abi.

Useless politician
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by oleyolu647(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
What should we do with this na undecided undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Frankbaro(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
And Stella Obasanjo....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Mkbryants(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
shocked

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by TINALETC3(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
cool

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
It is noted.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by godson4u79(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Clearly it is you that have nothing to say and dishing out poo from that shit hole of yours called mouth

taylor88:

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by owaeghianye(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
behind every successful man there is a woman
behind every unsuccessfully man there two wives
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life by Histrings08(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.