Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why I Broke Up With My European Boyfriend - Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Broke Up With My European Boyfriend - Anita Joseph (673 Views)

Layla Amani: "I Love Teddy-A & Bambam; Teddy A & I Broke Up" / Niniola: "I Broke My Tooth & Almost Took My Life" / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up With My European Boyfriend - Anita Joseph by Naijaparry(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Nollywood performer Anita Joseph unquestionably has a shapely body. Plentifully supplied, her figure is difficult to overlook. In the interim,
Nollywood is known for lewd behavior episodes, and many say somebody like Joseph could be a simple prey.

She disproved this. In a visit with Sunday Scoop, she stated, "I have never experienced lewd behavior in the motion picture industry. I simply focus on being the best, and I additionally buckle down. I know how to deal with my admirers in a respectful way. A few people who even had the expectation of charming me later turned into my great companions."

Talking on her hot figure, she said:
"It dislike I make a special effort to parade my body. I say thanks to God that I have a decent physical make-up. At first when I got into the business, I had faith in parading what I had; and I don't think there is anything incorrectly in that. Be that as it may, as I have become more seasoned in the business, I have developed past those things. Nowadays, I want to wear average garments that cover me appropriately.

In any case, regardless of the possibility that I wear a free-streaming outfit, my bends would even now appear. I have found that being concealed is much more tasteful and attractive than uncovering fragile parts of the body. Many people don't have a clue about this, yet I'm really conceived once more; a recovered offspring of God. It is essential to look past the outward appearance before judging individuals. There have been times I wandered off-track, yet the good thing is that God is an exceptionally minding father and he generally acknowledges me back with affection."

"My optimal man would be somebody who is dedicated, and has the dread of God. He ought to likewise be somebody who knows how to bundle himself well and take a gander consistently, and additionally have a rich comical inclination. I don't care for reasonable complexioned folks, so I incline toward my man dull cleaned."

READ MORE>>> http://www.naijapary.com.ng/2017/07/why-i-broke-up-with-my-european.html

Re: Why I Broke Up With My European Boyfriend - Anita Joseph by taylor88(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
and who ask u

no be only European na
europa
Re: Why I Broke Up With My European Boyfriend - Anita Joseph by swiz123(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2017
You are real beautiful ma.continue slaying in God
Re: Why I Broke Up With My European Boyfriend - Anita Joseph by barallanee(f): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
U look prettier without revealing clothes...

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO TRAILER] Small Kolad – O’n Poshe / See Photos As Tekno Shows Off Babymama And Son, On Half Nude / Today Is Michael Jackson Posthumous Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.