Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,865 members, 7,969,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:59 AM

Gilat Internet Service! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gilat Internet Service! (724 Views)

Want To Buy Gilat, Hughes, Viasat, And I-direct Vsats / should I buy Gilat Vsat 2ru Satnet Tecgnologies, how effective is Gilat ISP? / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gilat Internet Service! by purplekayc(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
can someone tell me their full package ? as in monthly subscription paid i hear they are the best uh i have like a laptop and 2 desktops and a server thanks !!!
Re: Gilat Internet Service! by tunde300us(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
The problem with gilat is not whether they are the best or not,but because they use mainly vsat wil not make the cost any easy(N250,000),considering that all you need it for is just 3 workstations.
If you are in lagos please try other options with all this broadband wireless solutions.ie swift,ipnx,cobranet,netcom etc.
And incase you want to know Gilat is no where near the best amongst vsat companies.
Re: Gilat Internet Service! by skymax: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2010
tunde300us, you've said it all, gilat is not an option at all when it comes to vsat, their IRG systems have near zero tolerance for even the most minor rainy weather. with my experience with gilat i'll never advice anyone to subscribe to it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Unlock My Usb Modem / A Fairly Used Desktop Computer Needed / Workshop : 30 Microsoft Excel Functions/formulas Explored (hands-on Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.