Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,026 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer (26054 Views)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chai, see fine boy with cancer.
Nawa o
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by A190(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Demigods666:
Shor, it's either cancer or kidney disease. Humanity needs to empower their soul, they are too weak spiritually, this is the end result, disease.
can you please explain more
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by sorry1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
MHIZ after your prayers do well to donate in his account if you have
Sharon6:
Awwwwhhhhh. I pray you find help soon.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Sagay212: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
Ask a YORUBA person for his/her number
and you will hear...
Sero hate sero, sis hate sis, tiri hate tiri, sefun sis...(08068638376) na my hentihen number

Did you just get a smart phone and access to Internet? This joke is so stale. You really need to catch up
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by saintandsinnerz: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sagay212:

Did you just get a smart phone and access to Internet? This joke is so stale. You really need to catch up
Yes, and I am still catching up.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Sagay212: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
A lot of people just go about their daily activities and think they are OK since there is no feeling of sickness. It is advisable to always do check ups, screenings and tests to know if you are completely fit. Some people get to know they have a particular kind of infection when it gets to a very bad stage and already late. I'm sure the guy never imagined he would ever have cancer. It's always like that and always shocking when you finally discover. People should always take advantage of free screenings when they see any. You can get help when you discover fast. There are all kinds of crazy diseases out there. You can't be too careful. Go for screening today. Your health is more important than any other thing in the world. I pray he gets help asap.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Sagay212: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
and you will hear...
Sero hate sero, sis hate sis, tiri hate tiri, sefun sis...(08068638376) na my hentihen number

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by sunshineV(f): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
StarPlayer:
Tekno wee nor see this one o. It is to be showing off on tweeter angry

Na thunder go end this one below me

Even hushpapi sef

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Sagay212: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
A lot of people just go about their daily activities and think they are OK since there is no feeling of sickness. It is advisable to always do check ups, screenings and tests to know if you are completely fit. Some people get to know they have a particular kind of infection when it gets to a very bad stage and already late. I'm sure the guy never imagined he would ever have cancer. It's always like that and always shocking when you finally discover. People should always take advantage of free screenings when they see any. You can get help when you discover fast. There are all kinds of crazy diseases out there. You can't be too careful. Go for screening today. Your health is more important than any other thing in the world. I pray he gets help asap.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Sagay212: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
and you will hear...

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Sagay212: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stage 3 is a bad one, early detection gives one the chance of survival.

Is he a smoker & how many pack years? Life's style is one of the major contributors to ENT cases. The neo-adjuvant chemo courses is only to shrink the tumour & prevent any metastatic influence.

He will need a major surgery to excise the tumour eventually.

May God help him. IJMN cool
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
bid4rich:
Hmmmmm! short of words. How I wish I can upset the bill once and for all. But there is nothing God cannot do. He should just believe in God who can move the heart of men. Let God move men and let men come to his aid. Thats all it takes brother. Get well bro. You will make it in Jesus name.
shocked UPset shocked

Stage 3 sounds bad.. God help him, he's still so young
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by YK4WORD: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
I pray he get quick recovery but its time this our celebrities think of quality health insurance. They reign supreme and enjoy their money solo then suddenly they want public donation when they need health cost.
did u ask for his money and he refused giving u when he was healthy? Stop judging people you don't know intoto.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
veekid:
Who is he? And what's Tboss doing der?
he is Tboss boyfriend, Tboss infected him with the disease
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Platinumay(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
No amount is too small, together we can save a friend, will send my little 5k. With over 150million population we can save this one.

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
YK4WORD:
did u ask for his money and he refused giving u when he was healthy? Stop judging people you don't know intoto.
Wetin come be your own.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
mosegifted:
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue.......

grin grin

VIP
this joke is very STALE, I was surprised you resurrected it ni, i've been observing your post in various thread soaking everywhere with the same joke... and now you are making an already OLD joke STALER...
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
A190:
can you please explain more

Go through my threads, you will understand somethings. Then you can ask me what you want after that.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by taurusmena1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
I do not intend to be mean but let's face the facts. Why is it that these so called celebs always come soliciting for funds when they become ill? Who helps the ordinary Nigerian and moreover they are always full of themselves feeling like they are some sort of god's. Abeg make una carry una cross cos what causes cancer most times is the habits one imbibes through drinking,smoking,use or abuse of illicit drugs etc. Bear ur surname bro cos there are peeps that need this attention more than u do.

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by banmee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Preshochyx:
Why is this cancer so common among celebrities...

Where did you get your statistical data from?
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by YK4WORD: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Wetin come be your own.
just saying my mind.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Amadaz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Those pics won't attract sympathy, i bet he looks buoyant in the pic than most of us here. He needs to upload pics of him in a sorry state so as to attract the much needed sympathy which would then translate to assistance

1 Like

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Josmila(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
and you will hear...

How does this correlate with the post please? Take your insensitivity and lame joke away to appropriate section, thank you.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Josmila(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
omooba969:
Stage 3 is a bad one, early detection gives one the chance of survival.

Is he a smoker & how many pack years? Life's style is one of the major contributors to ENT cases. The neo-adjuvant chemo courses is only to shrink the tumour & prevent any metastatic influence.

He will need a major surgery to excise the tumour eventually.

May God help him. IJMN cool

Scary!
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by hizik9116(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
May d lord grant u victory in ur battle against cancer.

Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please, in addition to whatever they planned to do for his recovery, alternative medicine is the key. Alternative medicine means treatment of your ailments via your nutrition.

Engage a dietician that knows his/her onions here.

With this alone, eating nothing but vegetable and fruits and a combination of both by experts, his recovery is certain.

All the best.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by ipobarecriminals: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
sad angry angry sad embarassed embarassed Flat heads nor go kee us all with all their fake/counterfeit products.
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Seems this nasal cancer is common these days. God help
Re: Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer by babadigu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Tours 14 Cities In Europe (Duncan Mighty 2018 Europe Culture Tour) / Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy Graduates From High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.