Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,592 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (19272 Views)

Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Motorist In Lokoja Beats Black Market Fuel Dealer Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by slendxy: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Op, you reported this in a very mature way.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Victornezzar: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, pls are there exceptions to rules? Because I was banned for the emboldened sometimes back.
shut up am correcting u

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
no food 4 lazy man. politicians did com to ur house to steal from u to truamatize u or pastors did nt point u gun to force cash from ur pocket.
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fish ke! And Nigerians will be like;

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by wasiumiracle1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
We are doing self judge by ourselves d man thief ordinary fish and beat like this what about our politician that thief all nation money Saraki, amechi dogara bankole tinubu and Jonathan.

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by kadupee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kanu call you people into order, pls.
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by VivaLaFrans: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
I keep saying that you are a coward if you only partake in lynching a poor theif.... If you are truly crazy, try and lynch a politician whose convoy is armed with rifles... Nonsense
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I like this cap, where can I get one? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
A thief was apprehended while moving stolen fish at the neighborhood. Permit me not to disclose his name because of name checkers association. He was caught by a passerby who saw him jumping out from the farm. Before now, have really suffered in the hands of this buglers over egg, fish dog and fowl theft.

They made my friend close down his poultry business last month. Because of this, I went on break after my two GS security dogs were stolen, till date can't still comprehend how.

Today, the hunter was hunted. "Every day is for the thief" they say.

One of them was caught today at my neighbors pond while he was away for church service. God knows I would have been the victim if I had stocks.
Crime doesn't pay.

Say no to jungle justice.

He has been released with the condition...never to come or be seen around the area.
Who are you giving condition? A thief?

Next time, hand him over to the police
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Jayslyder: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
y'all are quick to jump to conclusion... who's to say he wasn't trying to reenact what Jesus did In d bible... just give d mofo some bread crumbs
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Obaf1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Op. Tanks for nt mentioning d name, even thou some magort brain on nairaland still focus on checking d name, facebook gan no get this tribe war of a thing, nd dis name checkers think its fun. To d thief u deserve more than that, wen u get hand leg and u cant work to feed urself. A idle mind (man) is a devil workshop
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by bigfather(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
A thief was apprehended while moving stolen fish at the neighborhood. Permit me not to disclose his name because of name checkers association. He was caught by a passerby who saw him jumping out from the farm. Before now, have really suffered in the hands of this buglers over egg, fish dog and fowl theft.

They made my friend close down his poultry business last month. Because of this, I went on break after my two GS security dogs were stolen, till date can't still comprehend how.

Today, the hunter was hunted. "Every day is for the thief" they say.

One of them was caught today at my neighbors pond while he was away for church service. God knows I would have been the victim if I had stocks.
Crime doesn't pay.

Say no to jungle justice.

He has been released with the condition...never to come or be seen around the area.

The fish too much naa. Haba?! Him for just take wetin him wan chop then we can then assume say na hunger and poverty cus am
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
undecided whether u mention. his name or not, d shape of his head/ face/ blood. ear,nose show that he's ipob jew.
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

Som people ar very wicked n heartless

Nd they will surely go to hell

U go to market
USE money nd buy fowl
Den use more money to b feeding d fowl

Yle ur neighbor has no food

U will b surprised to see many thieves in heaven
Nd d so called righteous men in hell on dat day

#Eco99#
I dont understand you...... shey, one should not do business again and secure his future.
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you don't need to mention his name, his face and bald head like that of the bearded coward has given him out.

Who else dey get criminally hungry face like dat if not dem potor people.
bigot in Chief.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:
in ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nicepoker:
in ikorodu

Jesu .... shocked

I'll pass.
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol ,

The guy's face sef,
U know the funny part is, when they get caught, they'll look so sorrowful, like it was some kinda mistake. Lol.

He was 'fished out' while 'catching a fish'

Lol

Bummer

He was fished out while fishing fishes.. grin grin
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by waynejesus: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Ask your fatther
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2017
waynejesus:

Ask your fatther

At least I know who my father is, unlike you, an illiterate dunce grin

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by waynejesus: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Mummu u be
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 31, 2017
waynejesus:

Mummu u be

Thank you. Much better than being a droopy armed troglodyte like you grin

Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017
blackbeau1:
Hunger in the land. While people are spending millions on Gucci, versace and travelling abroad for shopping, others can't afford to even feed themselves. God help us
kai.!! this one is not hunger at all....if it is he won't steal this amount...those fishes are up to ten in number....d useless man may be planning of selling it to pepper soup seller and use d money to buy some bottles of beer...mind u his family may be hungry though
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by ITCareer14: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
This man life took a turned south because of a few wrong decisions and his failure to prepare well.

Prevent this from happening to you by taking steps to stay relevant and salient in the future!!

Take an IT/ICT related course today and secure your tommorow!!!
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Decent09(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
nextprince:
OP, you don't need to mention his name, his face and bald head like that of the bearded coward has given him out.

Who else dey get criminally hungry face like dat if not dem potor people.

He must be Zombiedient, See him Bald Head like Obi
Re: Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) by Decent09(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2022

And I also brought statistics from China

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.