Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

What Will You Do If You Were Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were Me? (913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't normally visit romance section,but something happened to me last night which I think I should share with you guys here to know the general consensus.

Not to bore you guys with a long story,so I went out last night with few friends to a cool spot just to relax and watch the world move slow motion,so standing with a glass � of Hennessy on my left hand with my right hand in my pocket listening to friends crack their jokes and here's us laughing uncontrollably,I noticed a girl staring at me,my friends noticed it too and they started pestering me to make a move,just to shut them up I went up to the girl just to say hello.

I simply smiled and said how you doing?are you having a good night?and she said no,to my surprise she started telling me everything about herself and how she has never had a good sex in a long time,to cut the story short,she asked me to kiss her,which I said no not tonight maybe tomorrow(my plan was to give her a wrong number)I will give you my number so we can meet up tomorrow,she said she want me to kiss her and finger her if I don't want to have sex with her.Things kept going in my head,so many questions kept ringing in my head e.g did someone send her to set me up?does she know my wife and she want to test me?so many questions like that kept coming to me,I eventually left her without doing anything with her because these white people you can never be too sure about them sometimes.

So I went back to my friends to tell them what was up,and they started shouting WHAT?oboy you fuckup things like that.

So my question here is if you were me,what will you do/have done?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by smartty68(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
You did well by evading the temptation! Whites are just too forward meh!

She's an olosho
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Nne5: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
What I would do is unfriend those friends.

You're married,they know that.
They saw a girl staring at you and 'pestered' you to go to her.YOU WENT.

YOU talked to the girl and she told of how she hasn't had good sex in a while and was asking you to kiss n finger her.
YOU went back and told your friends and they were saying 'oboy you fucck up'

You came to nl to ask what you should've done.Seriously?

A married man?
If you continue with those friends, they'll destroy you.

I just hope you don't cheat on your wife because you don't want them to think you fucck up every other time.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Stevengerd(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yorubas do say "Aba ni da, o ni ba e debe". your frnds wan push enter fire. Beware!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by ITbomb(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
That was too good to be good. You did well,
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Martinkev(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
You fled from a daughter of Jezebel ...you should be proud!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Its just too easy. Thank your God you didn't fall for her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Evablizin(f): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Clean set up that would have destroyed your home
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Evablizin:
Clean set up that would have destroyed your home

Who do you think is doing the set up?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Me? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Nne5:
What I would do is unfriend those friends.

You're married,they know that.
They saw a girl staring at you and 'pestered' you to go to her.YOU WENT.

YOU talked to the girl and she told of how she hasn't had good sex in a while and was asking you to kiss n finger her.
YOU went back and told your friends and they were saying 'oboy you fucck up'

You came to nl to ask what you should've done.Seriously?

A married man?
If you continue with those friends, they'll destroy you.

I just hope you don't cheat on your wife because you don't want them to think you fucck up every other time.

I don't think that my friends meant any harm,we've gone beyond the ordinary friendship,I think they were just wishing that the opportunity were theirs.

(1) (Reply)

13 Psychological Tricks That Can Help You Communicate With Anyone / 10 Ex's You Wouldn't Tell Anyone You Dated / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.