Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bukas And Joints - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bukas And Joints (661 Views)

Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) / 5 Hot Amala Joints In Lagos You Must Visit A.S.A.P! / Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukas And Joints by escalux(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
BUKAS AND JOINTS

This olisa adibua doesn't pity himself at all, upon his size he is going around eating everything that comes his way in the name of anchoring a program ... Watch his size in the next 2year
Re: Bukas And Joints by fehintola1424: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin thought i was d only 1 with d observation.
Re: Bukas And Joints by olabeasea: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thought i was the only one that observed him,when i watched the program this evening.

(1) (Reply)

Another Monitor Lizard Killed At Our Backyard This Morning. / Coconut Oil Can Make You Look More Beautiful / A Recipe For Plantains In Coconut Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.