Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,000 members, 7,927,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App (786 Views)

How To Download Facebook Videos / How To Download Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Videos Without Any Applications / Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software (android And Ios) 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by tgmservice: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
pls who can tell me the procedure to download videos on facebook when using the mobile app
Re: How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by Lagusta(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
U can't download through the app, but u can download through google chrome.....

1) log in to your FB account via chrome

2) search for the video and play it

3) once its playing, click and hold the video till u see a pop up showing "save video" then click on it....

Your video will download to the folder "download/emulated"

Thank me later.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by olawaletimi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Does this tip work for Instagram as well?
Re: How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by Olarababy(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
olawaletimi:
no....see the easiest esy to download both instagram photos and videos

http://www.goodiestech.com/2017/05/how-to-download-instagram-photos-and-videos.html?m=1
Re: How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by bravesoul247(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
olawaletimi:
download instasave from Google play store. I use it in my Tecno Camon CX

1 Like

Re: How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by bravesoul247(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
I know the trick. I do that in my Tecno device
Re: How To Download Facebook Videos From Mobile App by GrandMufti: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
olawaletimi:

Use opera mini to download videos from Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Can Single Sim Phone Be Converted To Dual Sim? / Tecno Spark CM: Hands On And Impressions! / Unable To View Photos On My Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.