Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Parents (698 Views)

15 Things In A Child That Reflects The Parents Style Of Upbringing / GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! / Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Parents by gombos: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
how do you act when you meet your other half's parents and family?
what do you wear?
do you talk too much, too little? what kind of stuff do you talk about?

have any of you had the exprience of meeting THE PARENTS?

please info info and more info
Re: The Parents by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yea, I met my ex parents! I was reaaaly shy, I didnt know what to say! But then I have this innocent look that people can't help but be drawn to.

I didn't know he was taking me to meet his parents so I dint have the opportunity to dress the part. At a point, I found myself trying so hard to be nice because I wasn't prepared at all. But I found out they didn't care, they just wanted to see who their son has been talking about. So I relaxed!

I think the best thing is just to be yourself. Nobody can fault you for that! If you are the quiet type, don't try to talk too much and if your are an extrovert, don't try to hide that either!

Just be yourself and you'll be fine! wink
Re: The Parents by Outstrip(f): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
Be yourself
Re: The Parents by gombos: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
thanks ladies kiss
Re: The Parents by r231(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
be yourself
act normal and don't try too hard to please cus most of the time they can see through you

(1) (Reply)

Lat Just Say / Brazilian Men Swapped At Birth Work, Live Together / Nigeria: 4-year-old’s Rape Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.