Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,006 members, 7,966,715 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture (19303 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by Arccangel(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
While Tonto Dike and her son are busy making FP, Boko Haram is slaughtering people. Let's be focused on celebrities. Our people are dying.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by Martin0(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

The worst thing that can happen to any woman is A reminder of the abuse she went though.
Tonto dikeh how do you feel waking up and seeing your husband's face everyday in the form of a baby.
how can you stand that child when everything about him screams out Churchill. Do yourself a favour and throw that child away.

JeeessZzzshocked

I doubt this statement came from you...
Atleast she's better than Rita dominicgrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
the dae vex he no wan show his face...grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by cameeeeel(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2017
kittykollinxx:
tonto dicke always on front page since 1800
Nairaland came up in 2005... Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by claremont(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

The worst thing that can happen to any woman is A reminder of the abuse she went though.
Tonto dikeh how do you feel waking up and seeing your husband's face everyday in the form of a baby.
how can you stand that child when everything about him screams out Churchill. Do yourself a favour and throw that child away.

She will NOT, she isn't like yourself and your ilk. You can decide to keep on throwing your children away, not everyone does it. She should ''throw away the child'' simply because she is separated from her husband?! What jungle do you live in?!

There are certain things I read on Nairaland sometimes that feel me with despair, what makes it worrisome is that these things are spoken by supposedly educated people.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by Ramaa(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Professional prostitute.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by mrsfavour(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahahah ! its her child ,all u said Is what goes tru her mind but she carried him in her womb so she can't throw him away nah.hahhhahaha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by walexsy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
I personally find this woman ugly..honestly
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
My Ikwerre Sister we love you!!!!

It's been a while i saw you, when are you coming to Port Harcourt??
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by maisauki: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
These people are making paints to be more expensive...imagine d one wey she use for face e go do one selfcontain na
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
class0247:
If Tonto Dikeh really love this her son as she claim, she wouldn't deprive him from fatherly love.

You have a point there!

Tonto Dike needs to allow the boy to enjoy FATHERLY LOVE.

Na mama and papa get a child. Pickin noby one person own alone. Motherly love plus Fatherly love join together to give happiness to the pickin!

So Tonto allow the boy make he meet him PAPA! Noby only you get the pickin!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by Lolsd: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
@ dotwillis1 re u better.? have u examined your own life..?
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by BiggyBamBam: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Most times, I wished Tontoh never had that Baby, so she could be Single, Free & Tear Rubber for a real husband.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by naijanaso: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Honestly, I don't think I really know the meaning of the word ADORABLE anymore. How can we say that this Tonto is adorable in this photo that one can actually tell that she is the one in that pix. This girl for me is naturally beautiful...why all this masquerade make up on her face. Spits...
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture by OgaDonald: 7:21pm On May 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) / Musician, Mordecai, Accuses SARS Officers Of Robbery (photos) / Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.