Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night (594 Views)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by collarfreak(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2017
I had a dream last night and saw my humble self picked 3 snails and kept them inside the bag. Before I picked the snails at an interval, I noticed a man with a man that found one snail and were happy before I moved and intch I found mine... Pls what could be the interpretation of the dream.
Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by Prevho: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Some will say it signifies setback and sluggish movement to your goal.

Since snails are slow, they will tell you that things will start going slow and hard.

My question, do you choose to believe it or just assume it is just a dream?

collarfreak:

I believe it... What do you think could be the possible cause and solution

There are two meanings: SCIENTIFIC AND SPIRITUAL

SCIENTIFIC MEANING
you are itching for a new adventure or phase in your life.

A friend is doing great and your brain is already setting you up to imitate him.

You live to eats snails or dance having a snail pen. grin

You subconscious is telling you to be patient, don't compare yourself to others, you will soon find your place and direction.

SOLUTION: DECIDE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.

SPIRITUAL MEANING
the new venture or old business you have will soon start to reverse or come to a standstill.

You are following someone who will not make progress in life and regrettably it will rub off worse on you. They picked one snail you picked three .

Reanalyse your efforts, something will not work.

SOLUTION: PRAYER AND FASTING

cc: collarfreak, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Each snail you picked represents 10 billion.
The bag is your bank account.
Which means you will soon have tarty billion for your account.
The man you saw was Davido celebrating his Tarty Billion.

Moving an inch before each snail means you need to relocate one country at a time to find each 10 billion.
Either you move to Benin Republic, Togo and finally Ghana or Niger, Algeria & Tunisia or Cameroon, CAR and South Sudan.

The choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by collarfreak(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2017
I so much believe it. What do you think I can do to avert this bad omen
Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by Jeffrey12(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Dreaming of snails indicates that you should not hide or get away from the people around you....

Nurture your friendships and be more open.
Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by collarfreak(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Prevho:
Some will say it signifies setback and sluggish movement to your goal.

Since snails are slow, they will tell you that things will start going slow and hard.

My question, do you choose to believe it or just assume it is just a dream?

I believe it... What do you think could be the possible cause and solution
Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2017
Pray against the spirit of backwardness .
Re: In Need Of Interpretation To The Dream I Had Last Night by collarfreak(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Dreaming of snails indicates that you should not hide or get away from the people around you....

Nurture your friendships and be more open.

Do you mean it bros

(1) (Reply)

Best And Hottest Places To Have S3x Outdoors / Wahala Dey / We Never Talked About Marriage, We Broke Up, Why Does It Hurt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.