Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant (884 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!! / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by ebusfav: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Guys, here's an interesting story shared by Twitter user, @dantelex, about a birthday party surprise gone wrong.

Dantelex took to the platform to reveal that his friend's girlfriend surprised him with a party on his birthday, now that's cool right? Well the crazy thing now is, the other girl is pregnant and is keeping the baby, and the girlfriend of 3 years who planned the surprise is devastated.

Here are the tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/girlfriend-surprises-boyfriend-birthday-party-now-girl-pregnant/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2017

Guy has no principles at all....so he just dives naked into every available pucci he sees? Surprise party ko surprise pregnancy ni

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by lecturerdabo(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Things has spiced up na!
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by SINZ: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Someone just wakes up and cooks up fake stories. Watch how it'll be speedily pushed to FP
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Story story.
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by SmellingAnus(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
I am currently writing a story titled.. " the man cumed"
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2017
O ga o

This Monday morning.

Either way sha.Congrats!!
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by mazimee(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Fake stories everywhere
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017

Somboris girlfriend prepared three-some for her bf? shocked

i command this kind of gf to come to me
now
Wherever you are
Come now
I bind every demon that will stop you from coming
Come now
Come now
Come now
Come now

#Eco99#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by uzoormah(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Konji na serious bastard.. inshort na orphan
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2017
All this yeye stories sef
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by malificent(f): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Just lookat
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by yomi007k(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Guy has no principles at all....so he just dives naked into every available pucci he sees? Surprise party ko surprise pregnancy ni

God bless u jare....pure lack of principles n discipline.

Na so dem dey cause problems for dem self.

....so op wetin u want mk we do nw, toast beans?
Re: Girlfriend Surprises Boyfriend With party, Now The Other Girl Is Pregnant by bizzy500: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol...wat is this? American pie ....abeg this can't happen in Nigeria. undecided

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. / Evans Declares For Anambra State Governorship Under Apc(pic) / Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.