Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig (929 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sirlegend: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2017
– IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu addressed some of his followers in Umuahia on Sunday, July 30

– The leader of IPOB also vowed to take agitation to Kaduna and Lagos state

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has promised to take the agitation for secession to Lagos and Kaduna state in the coming months.Read more details and Watch the video below!!
http://plusmila.com/will-go-kaduna-lagos-next-nnamdi-kanu-says-vows-end-ohanaeze-ndigbo-video/

http://plusmila.com/will-go-kaduna-lagos-next-nnamdi-kanu-says-vows-end-ohanaeze-ndigbo-video/

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by Jerrypolo(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Ohamadike.
Lalasticalala.
Hit FP.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by success1smyn(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
nigba ti kii se wipe ori e daru

ha oma ti e dabi wipe oti daru kee...
Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2017
I will then respect you forever

Please add Maiduguri especially sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Anybody that stops you from going sire

Let that person perish

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2017
success1smyn:

Epe yan no weere ,Etu sowipe ounranju ,Tani obaa ranju ti kii ba se weere

Translation

You said a madman is misbehaving who else will misbehaves if not a madman

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Nnamdi don go gaga

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by mazimee(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2017
success1smyn:

Dey there dey speak in tongues.

That day will be a success like the others

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by success1smyn(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Translation

abi oo

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by success1smyn(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2017
mazimee:

which tongues go and ask for the meaning
Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
mazimee:

All enemies of Nigeria will be dealt with

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by mazimee(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

All enemies of Biafra will be dealt with
Of course

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Abeg no try kaduna to avoid this

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by chiagozien(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
We dey behind you sir.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
chiagozien:
We dey behind you sir.

We saw peter

He denied our Lord and savior

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by chiagozien(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

We saw peter
He denied our Lord and savior
and ipob sound like peter to you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by ESDKING: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Translation

Monkey Language.
Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by Evablizin(f): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi don go gaga
grin cheesy
Yeah Like Lady Gaga This is how we roll
Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by ESDKING: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

All enemies of Biafra will be dealt with
Yes oo
Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by sarrki(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Evablizin:
grin cheesy

Yeah Like Lady Gaga
This is how we roll

Morning sis grin
Re: I Will Go To Kaduna And Lagos Next – Nnamdi Kanu Says, Vows To End Ohanaeze Ndig by Evablizin(f): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Morning sis grin
grin

morning sir but remember Nnamdi kanu will even go Maduguri especially Sambisa Forest and come back in peace ChukwuAbiama will lead him grin

(1) (Reply)

Disband Nigeria Into Arewa, Biafra, Oduduwa, N’delta Republics – Militants / President's Speech - Guess Who The GMB Was Referring To / Nigeria's Continued Existence Is Illegal - Intelligent Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.