Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed (2349 Views)

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Facebook User Threatens To Punish Those Who Insult Him By Drawing Their Nudes / Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

See what you have done now? Some have been eavesdropping on our conversations. I think we need to write in code.
ooohhh I see well for me I did see anything bad in what we are conversing on..

If we are to talk in code good for u anyway goes for me!!!
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
ooohhh I see well for me I did see anything bad in what we are conversing on..

If we are to talk in code good for u anyway goes for me!!!

I know that
But someone called Beosten threw a molotov cocktail at me. There was one problem though
They forgot to light it.
Being objective it seems is a problem on this site.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

I know that
But someone called Beosten threw a molotov cocktail at me. There was one problem though
They forgot to light it.
hhahahahahahgrin missrain honestly u just have to adapt ok give me ur emailgrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

I know that
They forgot to light it.

Well u don't need to be agry sha,he said his mind u know,so it an avenue u should appreciate atleast know what his got behind barsgrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hhahahahahahgrin missrain honestly u just have to adapt ok give me ur emailgrin
I adapted the day I was born.
Put my email on this site?
Never
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

Well u don't need to be agry sha,he said his mind u know,so it an avenue u should appreciate atleast know what his got behind barsgrin
That's fine let him express himself sha
Good for him and his opinion.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

I adapted the day I was born.
Put my email on this site?
Never
wow I don't see that as a crime as mine is boldly on my signature..

Why can't u,I wonder why!grin
I can't email you coz I don't use the email I use in opening this account..
Well I understand it your privacy,if u say so no problem
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

That's fine let him express himself sha
Good for him and his opinion.
hahahahahhahahaha aaaaagrin grin grin u won't kill me,I guess u know I don't like to laugh too much coz prevention is better than curegrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
wow I don't see that as a crime as mine is boldly on my signature..

Why can't u,I wonder why!grin
I can't email you coz I don't use the email I use in opening this account..
Well I understand it your privacy,if u say so no problem
I told you
I had to remove everything
Twitter handle, email everything....because no does not exist for some people
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Beosten(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

I know that
They forgot to light it.

Enjoy your ride with the feeble minds. You did a good job reminding me to look up objectivity in the dictionary. I learnt that French scribes were the ones that documented English language, and since you grew up in France, it means you took it up where your patriarchs stopped. You dismissed my argument as a personal slight because I digressed. That was an attempt to force you to reply the post so that we can know what a self-acclaimed woman with "strength of character and will" is actually made up of.

You want to know what my farming experience has to do with this post? I had to block your chances of coming up with superior arguments. You won't want to think you are dealing with a man that doesn't know what money means--something that can arrive today and take flight tomorrow if it's custodian hasn't mastered the universe and the energies hovering between galaxies.

Pride oozing out of medical doctors is not new to me. I was telling one doctor like that I have gastric reflux. His facial expressions changed and asked with a tone how I knew that my symptom was a reflux. And if the eediots want to test new drugs, they first use animals for trials. And here he is angry that an animal scientist knows what reflux means.

Concerning you doing whatever you like with your life, you should even consider LGBT options -- ion care. I don't know when being faceless became a virtue. How will you say you are a woman with a voice when the so called voice is coming from behind a veil? Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Margaret Thatcher we know. This coming from someone using "someone called Beosten" for me as if she is known anywhere.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beosten:

Enjoy your ride with the feeble minds. You did a good job reminding me to look up objectivity in the dictionary. I learnt that French scribes were the ones that documented English language, and since you grew up in France, it means you took it up where your patriarchs stopped. You dismissed my argument as a personal slight because I digressed. That was an attempt to force you to reply the post so that we can know what a self-acclaimed woman with "strength of character and will" is actually made up of.

You want to know what my farming experience has to do with this post? I had to block your chances of coming up with superior arguments. You won't want to think you are dealing with a man that doesn't know what money means--something that can arrive today and take flight tomorrow if it's custodian hasn't mastered the universe and the energies hovering between galaxies.

Pride oozing out of medical doctors is not new to me. I was telling one doctor like that I have gastric reflux. His facial expressions changed and asked with a tone how I knew that my symptom was a reflux. And if the eediots want to test new drugs, they first use animals for trials. And here he is angry that an animal scientist knows what reflux means.

Concerning you doing whatever you like with your life, you should even consider LGBT options -- ion care. I don't know when being faceless became a virtue. How will you say you are a woman with a voice when the so called voice is coming from behind a veil? Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Margaret Thatcher we know. This coming from someone using "someone called Beosten" for me
as if she is known anywhere.

Let me
Know when you are done.
The floor is yours
Carry on.
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

I told you
I had to remove everything
Twitter handle, email everything....because no does not exist for some people
hmmmm this is seriousgrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmm this is seriousgrin
Oh yes
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

Oh yes
na wa ooogrin ok you can email me then,or probably we can continue our convers heregrin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
na wa ooogrin ok you can email me then,or probably we can continue our convers heregrin
Look at you grin grin
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by Martin0(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

Look at you grin grin
hahahahahah for you mind na I dey form smart abi hahahahahagrin shaieee na wa oooo
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by OgaBuhari: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:
Just depressed ? No it's the virtual world where keyboard/ thumb warriors can insult without repurcussions. Would they say what they type to your face highly unlikely.
you always sound learned. Where did you school?
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you always sound learned. Where did you school?
Here and abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by OgaBuhari: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:

Here and abroad.
asides that. You also have the potentials to impart knowledge which attracts me cos I'm kinda a sapiosexual.
I like you already and I wanna learn from you.
Can we create a platform via our respective mailbox so we could engage on a te-te-a-te-te?
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by MissRaine69(f): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
asides that. You also have the potentials to impart knowledge which attracts me cos I'm kinda a sapiosexual.
I like you already and I wanna learn from you.
Can we create a platform via our respective mailbox so we could engage on a te-te-a-te-te?
Thank you for the acknowledgement. May I be permitted to decline your request?
Re: Opinion: Most Of The Active Users Who Insult People Here Are Depressed by mikeycharles(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
I don't even know what to say to a person who is proud to be a mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A World - Lady Caught Having S€x In The Pool For Iphone Reward (VIDEO) / New Dresscode For Schools That Will Resume Soon / I Am No Longer A Dj, Dj Cupy Cries On Facebook Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.