Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him (15684 Views)

Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Claroo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cc; hidentity
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by donqx: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
really
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by serenegroup(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
my dad also facilitated the employment of an uncle and the said uncle also repayed the favour by hooking up my younger bro in NECO.
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Haduragbemi95: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
divine favour, it's nice to be good
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Baso2019: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamPatriotic:
SO what happened to the place where his late father employed the man's wife into?... I guessed they (Isa and his siblings) ruined it after their father's demise..... shocked shocked shocked

Exactly my thoughts, unless maybe he is referring to his dad helping the woman get a govt job and now the husband helps fix him too
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by latyph(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
One of my uncles gave my elder sister money to buy a textbook when she was in nursing school, 3 years after she left nursing school, his wife was in labour in my sister's house, after labouring for several hours without any success, my sister consulted that textbook on what to do and the woman delivered a boy that is now in university.

Just imagine he refused to give the money then!!! The good/bad we do comes back to us.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
his late dad was the one shagging the woman then.
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by egopersonified(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
better do and employ the man's son
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by Hidentity(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Claroo:
Cc; hidentity
Isa himself
Re: Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him by konfused: 6:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Where is the revelation?
The way these Mods write headlines eh
Ike gwuru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Science: A Good Course Or Not? / Not Your Regular Doctor... The Story Of The Human & Animal Doctor / Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.