Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? (1014 Views)

Itel sef!!! / My Tecno L9 Plus Dey Sweet Me / ‘Wahala Dey’ Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by paolokonqueror(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Recently, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has been reported to be exploded in a shop in Bengaluru, India. The entire incidence has been captured by the CCTV camera used inside the shop. The owner of the smartphone has filed a case against the manufacturer at a police station in Bengaluru.

We have seen popular gadgets explode. In 2016, Samsung had stopped the production of Galaxy Note 7 and recalled the existing devices because the units are found exploding after few days/months of usage.

Not only Note 7, even hoverboards, iPhones and many other devices are also found exploding because of the faulty lithium-ion batteries that are used as a power source. So, we have learned that a smartphone can be your most successful companion or your worst nightmare.

Reports claim the owner of Redmi Note 4 took the phone to the service center for inserting a new SIM card. As soon as, the shopkeeper ejects the SIM slot to insert the SIM card, the phone bursts into flames.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by paolokonqueror(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2017
The reports also mentioned that nobody was injured inside the store. But, the CCTV footage shows that the phone continued to burn till the shopkeeper raced to put the fire out.

The entire incidence took place on July 17, 2017.The owner of the smartphone has filed a case against the manufacturer at a police station in Bengaluru. According to the reports from Indi atimes, Xiaomi recalled the device to investigate and said that this all happened because of using a faulty charger even though the user claimed it wasn't plugged.

The company had also claimed that they found signs of physical damage.

However, Xiaomi had still replaced the damaged handset with a brand new Redmi Note 4 within two days so I guess all is well that ends well.

Source: http://www.donraphtech.tk/2017/07/a-case-of-another-smartphone-explosion.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=rss_pushcrew

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by bravesoul247(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na wa oo... upon the whole hype that this phone is this and that that it's from heaven so the phone de blow sha. Ok o, issorite
Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by copperlucy(f): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Most mobile phones will run hot (or at least very warm) when using for long time. So it's better to control time.
Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by paolokonqueror(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
According to the reports it's a new phone tho. Sometimes manufacturers are careless tbh or it could be a fake

copperlucy:
Most mobile phones will run hot (or at least very warm) when using for long time. So it's better to control time.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by dejiWEST: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lmao Tecno never blow sha but I know say any day Tecno mistakenly blow, Nairaland go close oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol that's true oh! I hope it doesn't oh
dejiWEST:
Lmao Tecno never blow sha but I know say any day Tecno mistakenly blow, Nairaland go close oh grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by dejiWEST: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Taaaaa! It won't have no fear grin grin
DavidoArsenal:
Lol that's true oh! I hope it doesn't oh
Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by paolokonqueror(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol everybody's at alert, waiting for the next.

dejiWEST:
Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by DonRaphTech(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Xiaomi Sef Dey Blow? by onyidon22(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

WWS -world Wide Sport Streaming Application / My Gionee M5 Wireless Issuse / Xiaomi Redmi Note Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.