Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) (42640 Views)

China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by squash47(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
And so ?
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

It's your likes that gives mad people money to drink to stupid. I refuse to respond to your senseless questions, I won't stoop low to do that.
you have no reasonable answer to my question, you are not intelligent enough to answer my questions that's why you couldn't answer it. your moral high horse and your sanctimoniously judgemental position on everything wouldn't let you see things from other people's perspective. people like you just jump into conclusions on everything issue without thinking perhaps just to make your sad and empty lifes feel better.

Carry on with your cold and Adamantly ignorant mindset.
Again repeat it isn't my fault the guy is mad. Ciao! grin
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by figure007(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:
may God in His Holy mercy heal him so soon.... having mentally challenge person in family is not a joke at all, am facing same thing with my mum also that's why I have been in exile that am not dared to show up where I spent my childhood
interceeed for your mum with prayer. God is Greater than any problem.. Ask for forgiveness for the family through fasting and prayer. ... Then take your stand and make declarations with the authority given to you in Jesus name. .. You will see things changing. It is well with you
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
BoneBlogger:
A mentally deranged man at Express junction, Okigwe area of Imo state - was spotted consuming different brands of Beer. The man who appeared in high spirits as he downed the alcohol - was the center of attraction in the area as passersby and residents couldn't take their eyes off him. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/mad-man-spotted-chilling-drinks-bottles-beer-imo-state-photos.html
Even APC can't kill his joy
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is really sad.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Make the guy flex abeg, life na only one... grin
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sezua(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Take your mum to Lord's Chosen in Lagos.
LORD Choosen is a SCAM!!! I said it and i have proof.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by talkless07: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sezua:
ok
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos:
may God in His Holy mercy heal him so soon.... having mentally challenge person in family is not a joke at all, am facing same thing with my mum also that's why I have been in exile that am not dared to show up where I spent my childhood

Sorry bro, the stigma that comes with mental illness is strong in a place like Nigeria, you have to stay string for her, get some money and take her to her good government Psychiatry hospital, pls don't do private hospital or general hospital.. I will advice Psychiatry hospital in Aro, abeokuta, they don't charge much and you will get quality of service, when she gets better, make sure she doesn't default in taking her meds to avoid replase, u will be surprised that a lot of peeps you see a daily have one mental illness or the other, but what keeps them going is the drugs and constant check up... It's true prayers have their own part to play in treatment, but then I have seen a lot of pple replase because a certain prophet told them they are free of mental illness and you see them back at the hospital, a combination of both is better I think..
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sezua:

Show your proof or Shataaap
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
[b] things happening in APC led states
the other day witch slapped Okoroawusa while plugging maize on the road side
A leftover malnourished witch coming back from witchcrafting interview at 5am was seen drinking water at junction
it's ok
I bet you see APC in your dreams. This is called obsession and it will do you no good.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

My dear, take her there and come back here and testify. It won't cost you anything to do.
My mom is a member of that church, my sister has been sick since like forever, do you know how many times my mom has taken her to that Lord's chosen?, both crusade and all, she has also met with Tb Joshua, Olukoya and many others, more reason why these days, i begin to lose Faith. Although my mom still believes her church like mad, and the aprons are all over their house
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by 1metre: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't trust these mad people.
A true mad person will not drink beer.

That man you see there could have as much as 5 storey buildings somewhere in Onitsha.

The average mad man in Nigeria is either an informant, an arms/drugs dealer or a human parts seller.
you got it right. I don't see that nigga as a mad man. Maybe he is on national service for madness, after serving he gonna become a millionaire overnight.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

My mom is a member of that church, my sister has been sick since like forever, do you know how many times my mom has taken her to that Lord's chosen?, both crusade and all, she has also met with Tb Joshua, Olukoya and many others, more reason why these days, i begin to lose Faith. Although my mom still believes her church like mad, and the aprons are all over their house

Hmmmm...... After moving from one church to the other, if at the end she receive healing, where will you say she was healed?.

Pitch your tent one place and see the salvation of the Lord.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't trust these mad people.
A true mad person will not drink beer.

That man you see there could have as much as 5 storey buildings somewhere in Onitsha.

The average mad man in Nigeria is either an informant, an arms/drugs dealer or a human parts seller.
I took a closer look @ his hands nd I don't think @ all that he's a mad man truly.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by mikejj(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
that wat his madness network gave him that moment
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by realestworld(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetoroamos :

nawa
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by ylaa(f): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
SoSorryAboutYourMumMayTheLordHealHerInJesusNameAmenquote author=adetoroamos post=59007353]may God in His Holy mercy heal him so soon.... having mentally challenge person in family is not a joke at all, am facing same thing 7with my mum also that's why I have been in exile that am not dared to show up where I spent my childhood [/quote]
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
really enjoying himself.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
But why is Imo state peculiar to craziest happenings in Nigeria. The state actually needs God intervention of a truth.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Sezua(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Show your proof or Shataaap
Come to my house i would show a boy who was put in that stupid magazine with claims of healing. Except the boy is still deaf and dumb.
Whenever you are ready.
SCAM PEOPLE
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin everything is allowed in biafra

The land of pure best grade alcohol and chest beaters
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Leave him Abeg.. He's not mad. He's only celebrating Biafra in advance. grin
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by presh001: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
he's a human being nah
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sezua:

Come to my house i would show a boy who was put in that stupid magazine with claims of healing. Except the boy is still deaf and dumb.
Whenever you are ready.
SCAM PEOPLE

I am ready direct me.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you have a European visitor he wonders why mad people roam Nigerian streets when they should have a place to be taken care of. It is a shame that we lack basic facilities to take care of mentally challenged.
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
He might be a ritualist undercover
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by toprealman: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
somebody cannot enjoy a bottle of his old fav with intrusion again. Mad men everywhere moderating things!
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by fabrista(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Mad man in the day something else at night.
Mad man indeed.
The guy is serving
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Aystarz: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Looks like Taye Taiwo

More like Klint the Drunk
Re: Mad Man Drinking Beer In Imo State (Photos) by Aystarz: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Looks like Taye Taiwo

More like Klint the Drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) / 667 New COVID-19 Cases, 274 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 19 -(2504 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.