Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! (1079 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins / Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
I believe that if you are planning to visit your partner soon, then you want it to be an unforgettable visit so that you have magnificent memories to recall for a long time after the meeting.

Meeting your girlfriend after a few week, months or even years of not seeing each other is the BEST PART of a long distance relationship.

That intense emotion when you finally see each other and hug her for one full minute….you keep her in your arms and you feel like the suffering is about to end.

That first passionate kiss, that says more than 1000 words…and then a full day of bewilderment that you are actually “together” again.

It’s just a magnificent moment that it’s worth all the struggle and the suffering of being apart.

Now, besides the superb emotions of that first moment when you finally hug her (for real now, not on Skype), there are a lot of other great moments that you expect to spend with her during that visit, that’s why having a little plan and some mind notes of interesting activities that you’ll do together will always be a great advantage.

1. Don’t reveal the exact date.
Even though that’s a risky thing to do, the reward is worth it. If your goal is to have an amazing visit that both of you will remember for a long time, then you want it to be a surprise.

BUT, read this carefully – the point is not to visit her without notice, but to NOT tell her the exact date when you’ll be visiting. So I suggest that you tell her that you’ll be visiting her in, let’s say, the second week of October, but don’t tell her the exact date.

This way you’d accomplish two things:

First, you’ll make her extremely curious about when you’ll be coming. And curiosity is a very powerful way to keep attraction alive.
And second. All that week she’ll be nervous and enthusiastic, because she’ll be waiting for you to come at any moment. And that feeling of nervousness is the difference between common relationships and exciting relationships.

2. Plan some fun activities to do together.
I know this may might sound a bit weird, but planning ahead some of the activities that you’ll be doing together, will save you a lot of worries and give you that feeling of control over things.

Once I made a list of around 40 things I wanted to do with her and to her, and even arranged them day by day. And to my misfortune, my curious honey found it. In that moment I thought that she’ll be so turned off, but NO, she even liked it and told me that she couldn’t wait for us to do those things together.

Another variation is to keep a shared list of “things to do together when we meet“, which would make you and her infinitely more excited to meet each other and actually do those fun things together.

3. Brainstorm a few sexy ideas too.
Don’t be shy to think about some “sexy” ideas too. Even though you might think that “yeah, the sexy thing, is gonna happen by itself” it could be a great idea to think about it ahead, and find some ways to spice it up even more.

To give you a few hints…think about the places you want to do it, the accessories you might wanna need, the games you might wanna play, the way you’re going to get Hot, the pre-intimacy etc.

And please, read a book or two on how to be a better lover, and how to satisfy women, don’t just rely on your natural education and instincts Satisfying a woman is a science more than an art, and there are people who dedicated their lives to studying this field. Why not borrow some advice and ideas from them? It will pay off in the long run, I can guarantee you that.

4. Meet her with flowers.
Women love flowers, because they symbolize affection and thoughtfulness, thus it’s never a bad idea to bring her some flowers the first time you meet.

Don’t bring her flowers every day, BUT one-two roses in a period of a two weeks visit could make their way in some special circumstances. And believe me, they will be appreciated and remembered.

5. What about some presents?
You better have some presents for her. I bet she’ll be expecting them, and you don’t wanna disappoint her expectations.

And I have two suggestions here:

1) During your conversations, listen to what she’s telling you that she likes; and also to the things that she might say that she wished she had, or wants to have. If you can bring her something that you know she wanted, then you’ll make her a lot more happy than just bringing her something that you “guessed” she could like.

2) Find out what she likes more: “useful” presents or “symbolic” presents? And chose your present accordingly.

Special Tip: don’t bring her just one present, make sure two have a few different little presents(they don’t have to be expensive), and give them to her one by one in different days, but the best one the first day.

6. Think of some subjects to talk about.
I know that normally the conversations will just naturally flow. But again, if you can think ahead about a few cool subjects that you’ll be talking about in order to create more connection and bring the passion up then you’ll make the visit much more memorable.

A few ideas would be: childhood memories, future plans, passions, some communication games to play like “I have never, ever”, “Truth or dare”, “Hypothetical questions” etc.

7. Have a private place.
Make sure that you’ll have a private place to spend your passionate moments together.

If your partner hasn’t got a place where you can stay and have intimacy, then make sure that you’ll have one by renting an apartment or finding a place to spend some private quality time together. (You know what I mean – those two day of staying all day naked in the bedroom and spoiling each other’s bodies with pleasure)

8. Spend as much time together as possible.
It’s just a few days that you’re visiting, so make the most out of it.

She can postpone her “normal” life routine for this period, and be with you as much as 24/7.

9. Mornings are important.
Wake her up by kissing her and telling her something sweet (followed by a sweet love making session – to warm up your bodies) You could be creative about it. But make sure to offer her a pleasant experience when she wakes up.

Lovely mornings are the ingredients of a lovely day.

Moreover, the experience of having delightful mornings is one of the most memorable experiences for women, so make them enjoyable.

10. Don’t stay still.
Visit different places; take her in various places that you know or you’d like to visit, so that you have more memories together. It could be different cities, different venues, or as simple as visiting different friends at their places, or relatives etc. The point is to move around and do different activities. This will make a 1-2 weeks holiday look like a month holiday – not in terms of how fast the time has passed, but in terms of how many COOL memories you’ll have together.

11. Take a lot of pictures together!
And speaking about having a lot of memories, taking pictures is the best way to immortalize them. I suggest that you take A LOT of pictures.

Anytime you’re doing something new, shoot a picture. You’ll appreciate it later on.

12. Make spontaneous videos (these are the best!)
This one is my favorite ways to make a visit memorable.

What I mean here is that you just take your phone or digital camera and film short clips on the go, saying stupid/romantic stuff to the camera, or catching yourself doing something crazy etc.

Even though at the moment of filming those clips you won’t feel like they have any value…Believe me, after a few months they will be priceless!

And especially if you edit those clips and create one video summing up your whole experience, then that’s gonna be literally a treasure for you and for you relationship.

Re-watching that video a few months later will give you the same positive emotions over and over again. It will be a great tool for keeping you and your girl motivated to wait until the next meeting.

13. Review your visit together.
Have a review of what you liked about certain experiences from your visit.

One great thing that I like doing is having a review together with my girlfriend, talking about what were the best things that we’ve done during that visit.

They way to do that is to ask her to tell you 5 things that she loved most from your visit. Then ask her to tell you 5 more things, and then 5 others. You wanna get her to really think about all the cool stuff you’ve done together. And when she’s done, it’s your turn to enumerate all the things that you loved most about your visit.

But make sure that she tells you first all the 15 things. This way she’ll have to really dig into what you’ve done together and she’ll remember those moments better.

You can do this either the day before leaving or a few days later when you’re talking on Skype. It will make for a great and enthusiastic conversation.

Good luck everyone!

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! by taylor88(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
lol

didn't see go with enough money

who chops flowers these days

try d above with a ph girl u will hear something like

Re: Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
lol

didn't see go with enough money

who chops flowers these days
lol...you should go empty handed, you hia? grin
Re: Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice points... but,what if the two both of them are not romantic ?You gats be romantic to carry out these things.
Re: Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tiny23:
Nice points... but,what if the two both of them are not romantic ?You gats be romantic to carry out these things.
yeah my dear...and it (relationship) won't even lead to the point of meeting, if the man's not been romantic at the beginning...but if though, there are guys who've been lucky to get to this stage (of meeting their partners ) and still find it hard at being romantic, this article would be their best friend at this time I'm sure lol
Re: Tips To Having A First Time Visit To Remember In A Long Distance Relationship! by Blackhawk01: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
No9 and 11 remain my favourites. kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Like Guys In A Relationship? / See 3 Important Things To Consider Before Getting Married / Oyo State Governor’s Son And Kano State Governor’s Daughter Make Their Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.