Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra (25583 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by obyno2017: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
AmuDimkpa:
They are right. NK should focus on the SE and the our brothers from the SS who identify as Igbos. Why should you go to people's territories to agitate and why should you add people to your agitation when they are not interested in it? Be serious please!
Exactly,he should exclude those states, but they will cry later begging to join Biafra but it will be too late.
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
were did you read in my comments about war? Anu mpama!
hahahahahgrin so u know what to say to him abi,I though you won't insult him backgrin chai nairaland eh
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahgrin so u know what to say to him abi,I though you won't insult him backgrin chai nairaland eh
ofcourse! I am learning from Nairalanders grin and you
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by RoyalUc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Futureleader201:

If that's the case, Nigeria government should set a date for referendum, so that we will know whether those states mentioned will not go with Biafra. #NDIALA

I rather think the Nigeria government should set a date for referendum, so that we will know whether the South Eastern states will go with Odudua Republic.
Why include a (group) people that have clearly said they don't want an association into it. Isn't that exactly what IPOB is saying about Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by durasome(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
rivers State will never be part of your so-called Biafra period!

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
ofcourse! I am learning from Nairalanders grin and you
Sure ve long understand this Nairalanders I know how to deal with them that they won't come around messing with me
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Nwakaumu(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
jrusky:
Is that a news or what did you sane guys expect before? repeat and I will say it over and over if this goat called Kanu had said he will fight to reunite the Igbo speaking part of these state I would see him like a true educated guy but just being stupid but for him to say Benue, Kogi and River I will take makes to finally belief in what people says about him that he s a bloody sycophant illiterate.

I put it to his idots follower how did Kogi, Benue or River part of Biafra please proof it with fact and I beg you to come and be saying Igede, Idoma and blabla are Igbo speaking orelse thunder will fire you. Proof it I'm here to buy your point if you can proof it because I have traveled round Benue and Kogi length and breath I;m wondering how the entire states now became Biafra kingdom I still don't know. I have friends from Kogi, from Igede and Idoma that the fool called Igbo land I never hear them speak Igbo ever so where is your silly argument coming from?

This was same mistake Ojukwu did and failed but instead for my people to realy find out really went wrong they took swipe on Awolowo and the Yoruba go back to history you will realized Ojukwu was meant to face Benue direction to break the North off but suddenly out of greed his boys went down Ondo State in Akoko area precisely and started looting and killing people this was what lead to revolt from Awolowo who was initially supporting him and it was said then that the tune was how can I be supporting you and your boys came down West killing my people but the greedy Ojukwu refused to narrated that part of the ordeal to his foolish follower same way this Goat dying of greed called Kanu he has not even capture the core Igbo land he is planning to take Benue, Kogi, and River as if they are his useless father compound.

Our greed knows no bound and this is why no one is taking us serious again, greed in everything same greed make us to failed in the first bid of this Biafra struggle, same greed failed us till date that no one can trust us enough to vote us for presidency unless Vice or deputy, even in govt offices anywhere Igbo man is the boss go and check t greed written all over his face and kill the matter all hate full our gene like blood in human body hate everywhere biko Nwanne Oginni?

Yoruba coward writing useless long epistle over Biafra,while his ancenstral land in ilorin,offa and jebba to kabba are under fulani occupation.later he would tell you yoruba don't care about biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Every desperate group is struggling to use Ipob to be relevant.

Whenever I read anything like "cockroach and ant group" rejects Biafra, I do nothing but to laugh out loud.

I have also once read that one tiny group of charlatans in Abia and Anambra state rejected Biafra on Nairaland here. Lolz.

If you want to be noticed, just form a ground and attack Nnamdi and Ipob, my dear, your popularity is guaranteed.

The only way to test if these groups truly rejected Biafra is to test it through referendum. But govt is afraid of that.
Self deceit is a chronic disease.

I wonder if these people are ghost........,.........

Is like this your igbo brothers wey full for Oyibo (The refugee camp for Igbos in Rivers state) one take us play for allowing dem to reside in Rivers state the capital state of Niger delta.

Don't worry we will send you migrants out of our land to your Biafra. Mumu

You want biafra yet you don't want to go with your igbo states.

We Niger deltans rejected biafra before, now and forever. Fool

4 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by michoim(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESDKING:
Every desperate group is struggling to use Ipob to be relevant.

Whenever I read anything like "cockroach and ant group" rejects Biafra, I do nothing but to laugh out loud.

I have also once read that one tiny group of charlatans in Abia and Anambra state rejected Biafra on Nairaland here. Lolz.

If you want to be noticed, just form a ground and attack Nnamdi and Ipob, my dear, your popularity is guaranteed.

The only way to test if these groups truly rejected Biafra is to test it through referendum. But govt is afraid of that.
Self deceit is a chronic disease.

I wonder if these people are ghost........,.........

Govt. is not afraid of anything. The fact is we have a prudent govt that will not waste its scarce resources on irrelevant things like IPoB.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
dats gonna be a lie cus i am igala also,i beliv in refredum...,.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by achi4u(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
The people that want Biafra out numbers the little population that rejected Biafra.

Referendum is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by banio: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
No sane Rivers man will join Biafra. Igbo's have not taken over yet they are calling Port Harcourt, " Igweocha". That is to tell U the extent of their greed. When they take over, then everybody will be forced to speak Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by obyno2017: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
durasome:
rivers State will never be part of your so-called Biafra period!
I know Biafra as the 5 eastern states,any other states like some igbo speaking part of Delta state and Rivers can not be included in Biafra but we still welcome them as brothers. They will be citizens of Biafra if they like.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by obyno2017: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
banio:
No sane Rivers man will join Biafra. Igbo's have not taken over yet they are calling Port Harcourt, " Igweocha". That is to tell U the extent of their greed. When they take over, then everybody will be forced to speak Igbo.
Not by force,we have our brothers who are willing to join us but got entangled in that state. Read my above reply to Durasome.
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by bizzibodi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
will Nk continue with dis foolery until he grow old & die or die young?

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by TheKingdom: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
achi4u:
The people that want Biafra out numbers the little population that rejected Biafra.

Referendum is the answer.

Of course and the self acclaimed spokespersons for Igala and Idoma know and are scarred for their own loot lol.

Can they speak up and against Fulani herdsmen? Can they speak up against a President spending 50+ days in LONDON? Or against the Senate looking for immunity for their corruption ways...

But the Niggers in the Nigger Area cant

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by vagabondMynd44: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Igbos are greedy and proud by default.. just take a look at their senseless comments here.

You want out of Nigeria but want others to join you by force.. Height of stupidity if you ask me.

Let's see who will give the fools referendum.. Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:

Sure ve long understand this Nairalanders I know how to deal with them that they won't come around messing with me
yes! I learned to call people Anu mpama! from Nairalanders grin
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by wildchild02: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good

Check my signature to buy your football jerseys
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by achi4u(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheKingdom:

Of course and the self acclaimed spokespersons for Igala and Idoma know and are scarred for their own loot lol.

Can they speak up and against Fulani herdsmen? Can they speak up against a President spending 50+ days in LONDON? Or against the Senate looking for immunity for their corruption ways...

But the Niggers in the Nigger Area cant
That's remind me the argument we have yesterday morning after training with two Akwa-Ibom corpers, they said they wanted their own Niger Delta republic but are afraid and don't know where to to start, that they're only banking on Biafra to get their independence before they can declare their own country. Lolgrin
So, in their minds, they wanted Igbos /Biafra to clip the wings and fangs of Nigeria before they will settle for the spoils of war. So, if Igbos fails again they will join Nigeria to deal with Biafrans.
Nnamdi Kanu should stick to 5 Igbo state and maybe include those minorities who wants to be identify with us... Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I learned call people Anu mpama! from Nairalanders grin
bravo!!!!grin
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:
bravo!!!!grin
you see? I told you about wishing for a feisty woman, even lala too sounds feisty, she will grab you by your blockos! if it was her grin
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by MENELIK1: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Yoruba coward writing useless long epistle over Biafra,while his ancenstral land in ilorin,offa and jebba to kabba are under fulani occupation.later he would tell you yoruba don't care about biafra.

Osu, your ancestors are the greatest cowards in history, please refer to Ojukwu in hell for confrimation

3 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by attackgat: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Self determination and freedom are worthy goals that any person or people are entitled to pursue. Of course, anyone who is a slave of ONE NIGERIA will never understand this.

Kanu and IPOB should continue their difficult job of freedom fighting, I know it is not easy

My prayers are that the Biafrans, the collection of tribes in thw lower Niger tbat are tired of Nigeria and wish to start a separate existence away from Nigeria, will eventually be free.
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Iamzik: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
donofdons:
[[s]b]In the future, every Biafran man will be entitled to one sterilized Yoruba slave woman. The future Biafra will start from the highlands of Ethiopia and go all the way to The Gambia river and down to the impenetrable forests of congos. The will be one master race(igbos) and one slave race (yorubas) the other tribes will live in peace under Igbo protection but they will be expressly forbidden to conjugate with Igbo women so as not to corrupt our unique and superior genes. [/b]
[/s]

Isn't it an irony that you who claim to be fighting for liberation is thinking of enslaving others even before you get your freedom?!

No wonder you are busy coopting minorities into your mirage land of the hanging sun

With this your reasoning pattern, South Sudan will be better than your dream CornTree

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by optimist1975: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
From Anambra to Nnewi down to Asaba all denied the renegade leader
Ride on master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Martin0(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
you see? I told you about wishing for a feisty woman, even lala too sounds feisty, she will grab you by your blockos! if it was her grin
hahahaha and what made u think it will be possible for her to do thagrin

It will be more easy for me to attack her the breast are available that the only option for me if she finds her waygrin
Trust me I will attack first before she get theregrin
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Warship: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
AmuDimkpa:
They are right. NK should focus on the SE and the our brothers from the SS who identify as Igbos. Why should you go to people's territories to agitate and why should you add people to your agitation when they are not interested in it? Be serious please!

If you think Biafra starts and ends with the Igbos, you must be high on cow dungs

Biafra represents all oppressed predominately Christian Ethnic groups that seeks freedom.
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by attackgat: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
obyno2017:
I know Biafra as the 5 eastern states,any other states like some igbo speaking part of Delta state and Rivers can not be included in Biafra but we still welcome them as brothers. They will be citizens of Biafra if they like.

And what do you think the first Biafra was? You think it was 5 states?

Funy thing is that all these people that like to point out which area is Biafra and which isnt, if you suggest a referendum in the SE/SS area and the lower Benue, you will see them all run away

1 Like

Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by syncACE(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
kanu should try kogi and they will deal with him as they dealt with the governor who died a few hours after been elected
Re: Kogi, Benue, Rivers Reject Nnamdi Kanu’s Biafra by Obascoetubi: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
scholes0:

Abo mi Igala, Megba o!

Nnamdiot Cownu is looking to move the boundary of Biafra further outwards from the Igbo areas, so that when katakata burst, those areas on the peripheries will be the battleground between Biafraudites and the FG forces before anything happens in the 5 SE Igbo states.

And to be sincere, Besides Rivers where he MIGHT have a case based on what was biafra in 1967 (if the various Riverian ethnic groups agree), I see no business Kogi and Benue have with the entity called Bia.fraud. It a case of pure land grabbing.
agba kocho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Discontinues Payment Of BTA/PTA In Cash / Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.