Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

I'll Pay #5k If U Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Pay #5k If U Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online (2024 Views)

Loan Me 150,000 Naira. I'll Pay Back 200,000 / Loan Me 150,000. I'll Pay Back 200,000 Naira / I Need Reference From Sterling Bank( I'll Pay For It Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'll Pay #5k If U Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online by magnumwhales(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mizk:
They can all teach you how to make 100$ a month but they're here dragging for your 5k reward, OP if this doesn't tell you something nothing will, Use your 5k to buy ebooks, research, watch YouTube videos, you can learn anything on the internet if you're determined.
Oshey on point bro all I see is scam
Re: I'll Pay #5k If U Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online by anitasolonline: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
You are so right!!!
CaptainBUGGY:
Use that 5k to buy data, research, go to quora, YouTube, find knowledge.... Last last everybody go day alright noni
Re: I'll Pay #5k If U Can Teach Me How To Make Money Online by anitasolonline: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Not advocating for anyone, but there's just something an experienced person will teach that you just might not get even on google or youtube especially as it pertains to Nigeria. #Fact. I am an online business coach and I teach anyone who is interested
how to profit online from their passions and skills. A coach is not there to hold your hand but to hold you accountable.

Mizk:
They can all teach you how to make 100$ a month but they're here dragging for your 5k reward, OP if this doesn't tell you something nothing will, Use your 5k to buy ebooks, research, watch YouTube videos, you can learn anything on the internet if you're determined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Save Money That You Probably Ignore / Getting Contracts In Nigeria / My terrible experience with skrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.