Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Need A Solution To My Poor Phone Signal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Solution To My Poor Phone Signal (554 Views)

IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / Showcase Your 4G Signal And Share Your Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Solution To My Poor Phone Signal by Millz404(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
I was using an infinix phone and was browsing and downloading with it in my room... The phone got bad and i had to buy a tecno w4 phone.

The phone has very poor signal, it can hardly open any page at all in the room, while the next person to me using infinix and thesame network i am using browses comfortably in the same room.

I have downloaded different apps to boost the network. None has worked. I have factory reset too, the same thing.
Re: I Need A Solution To My Poor Phone Signal by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Millz404:
I was using an infinix phone and was browsing and downloading with it in my room... The phone got bad and i had to buy a tecno w4 phone.

The phone has very poor signal, it can hardly open any page at all in the room, while the next person to me using infinix and thesame network i am using browses comfortably in the same room.

I have downloaded different apps to boost the network. None has worked. I have factory reset too, the same thing.
Hello @Millz404 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Tab E Pouch And Screen Guard / Please And Please Always Avoid JUMIA Online Store / Nigeria Customer Care Services. Share Your Experiences!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.