Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,202 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation (667 Views)

Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am / Breaking!! Pdp/jonathan Just Took Cluelessness To A Whole New Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation by Imeobong(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
, jeezze after the Radio Nigeria presenter address him thus-

His Excellency!!!!!! the President and Commander In Chief Of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, ,, your excellency sir, !!!!!

My evening was made, I did not even care to listen to his speech. What other confirmation do we need? At last the masses are beginning to speak in Nigeria, first it was Anambra, , now its Nigeria. God thank you, oooooo.

My people, what did he say? cause I wasnt listening. Did he say he will handover Mike Kaase Aondoakaa to EFCC to account for the Prison Decongestion fund? If he did not remember, please lets start the compaign, if we collectively made it happened with  Anambra State election and Yaradua we can do it again.
Re: Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation by Walert(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
This thread already exists.Open your eyes.
Re: Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation by Imeobong(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
Walert:

This thread already exists.Open your eyes.

, and so what? of-course, my eyes where closed cause I just wake, and if I may ask, if repetition is bad, why did Radio Nigeria reapeat the broadcaste?
Re: Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation by ReachRich(m): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
I just listened to the broadcast.The name Goodluck is really working for this young man.From Deputy Governor to Governor and now from Vice President to Ag.President.Who knows what happens next.I see him becoming President of Nigeria in no distant time.Mehhhn,my first son already has a name, GOODLUCK
Re: Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Perhaps no need to discuss the memo again tomorrow now
Re: Preseident Goodluck Jonathan Just Address The Nation by Imeobong(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2010
I was so excited yesterday evening, but after listening to various interpretation from analyst all over the world, I think Nigerians such do a rethink as this is just another PDP script on Nigerians. Come to think of it, why did the Senate and Rep. have to wait for almost 80 days before making this declaration? why did they not wait for the ultimatum they gave the sick President to expire? the appropriate thing would have been to wait for him,then if he does not send the letter at the end of the period they give him another 7 days and after that commence impeachment preceding against him, also why the timing of their declaration? perhaps to prevent the FEC from looking into Dora's memo.

Please my fellow Nigerians, we should not just celebrate yet, this katsina Cabals can't just succumb so easily, we should read-in-between the lines in what ever action there are taking.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Unbelievable! / Maintain Status Quo, Twelve Ministers Write Jonathan / Magical! Fgn $2,000,000,000 Agric Fund seen physically walking away from vault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.