Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,774 members, 7,930,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:04 AM

Update On Girl With Multicolored Eyeballs Spotted At Mile 12, Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update On Girl With Multicolored Eyeballs Spotted At Mile 12, Lagos (839 Views)

Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) / Abiri Oluwabusayomi: Khloe Slays In Multicolored Swimsuit / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Girl With Multicolored Eyeballs Spotted At Mile 12, Lagos by neky2016: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
The photographer who shared Peace's photos which became a viral internet topic because of her multicolored eye, has disclosed that after she went back to Mile 12 where she spotted Peace to have a proper photoshoot with the girl, she was shocked with the treatment she got. 

According she was bashed by the vegetable sellers in the popular Lagos Market, as they accused her of being a kidnapper. Here's what she wrote; 

"I can’t believe how ignorant and envious people can be… I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there… I was so disoriented!

Peace’ Mum didn’t complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn’t hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper…people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That’s when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said"

http://www.lailasblog.com/update-girl-multicolored-eyeballs-spotted-mile-12-lagos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Update On Girl With Multicolored Eyeballs Spotted At Mile 12, Lagos by nextprince: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Those illiterate Ugwu sellers are either jealous of the seemingly fame coming her way or bloody ignorant and stupid.

Olajumoke attained her fame through ordinary pictures.
Re: Update On Girl With Multicolored Eyeballs Spotted At Mile 12, Lagos by Jostico: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
those ugwu women acted foolishly and enviously envious. but their action might be from experience about other incident but just do your thing and leave

(1) (Reply)

KCEE Not Igbo, As Fans React For Not Spelling Anambra Correctly(photos) / Top 3 Most Beautiful F0rums In Nigeria / Linda Ikeji's Cross Dressing Associate Threatens To Sue Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.