Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video (2774 Views)

Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
smiley

This is the degrading moment a model was allegedly made to strip off and perform an erotic dance for male inmates at a prison.

Shamed police admitted plastering the racy footage on the internet last week and it has since gone viral.

It shows handcuffed Katherine Martinez, 27, chained to a window and lift up her dress for the excited lags.

The former physiotherapist said: "All the police officers told me that if I wanted them to pass me a chair or take my handcuffs off, I had to take off my dress and show them my body.
"Then the male prisoners began to yell at me, 'yes, yes, lift your dress up.'

"I remember them telling me they were filming me."

Katherine, who was arrested after a drunken street fight in Cali, Columbia, said she exposed herself because she needed to sit down to rest her sprained ankle.
But while red-faced police chiefs admitted officers posted this X-rated footage online, they denied blackmailing the mother-of-one.

Hugo Casas, Cali Police commander, said: "She decided to take her clothes off and carry out obscene acts in the station but what we, as an institution, deeply regret is that what some police officers did was film what the woman was doing with their mobile phones instead of stopping her and protecting her integrity.

"The video was passed on via WhatsApp.

"Our police force condemns this behaviour and disciplinary and judicial investigations are underway.

"The officers have been fully identified. One is a patrol officer who drove the woman to the station, but another official is involved for failing to assist her."

Nevertheless, Katherine has already hired a lawyer in a bid to sue the police.

The DJ continued: "This disgusting and shameful act they made me do just so I could get a chair has left me with an injured foot.

"I can’t walk very well. But emotionally I’m also very badly affected."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nySYwWy4Zg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/model-forced-strip-front-male-10900184
Re: Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by chuks013: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by WetinConsignMe: 1:38am On Aug 01, 2017
kiss
Re: Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by pu7pl3(m): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Many prisoners dreams came true dat day

2 Likes

Re: Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by Opistorincos(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2017
don't even know what to say
Re: Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by SmellingAnus(m): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2017
She is fortunate she didn't strip in Naija's prison, by now she for dey use hot water take massage her Congo meat...

3 Likes

Re: Model 'forced To Strip In Front Of Male Prisoners' By Police Graphic Video by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
She is fortunate she didn't strip in Naija's prison, by now she for dey use hot water take massage her Congo meat...
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? / I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? / (PHOTOS) Charlotte From Henry Danger Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.