Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,814 members, 7,893,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

If You Are Not Grateful To God You Are A Great Fool - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Not Grateful To God You Are A Great Fool (348 Views)

Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Jim Iyke Punch Prophet TB Joshua ''man Of God You Took Advantage Of Me'' / Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Grateful To God You Are A Great Fool by Noblemarce: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2017
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
What do you think God did for you and your family last month JULY 2017, you feel you cannot easily forget?
As for me, my sister whose service has been delayed for years went to camp last month and many others, but to mention a few . God is faithful thank you Jesus. I believe you have something to say.

Cc: lalastica.

(1) (Reply)

God's Love / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Love Your God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.