Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,610 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:36 AM

5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business (13177 Views)

10 Fastest Ways To Find New Customers For Your Business / 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business / 5 Key Ways To Attract Advertisers To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by successincentiv(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice list.

Paid advertising on social media, websites, radio and tv platforms may be costly but its worth it.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by successincentiv(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice list.

Paid advertising on social media, websites, radio and tv platforms may be costly but its worth it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by obidevine(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

You are right, girls that have got the kind of Ass I got, even bigger

I've got a job for you
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by bbbabes(f): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2017
obidevine:

I've got a job for you

What job sir
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Novak(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Keep decieveing yourself OP.
This is Naija!!!

That list is incomplete if JUJU is not there

Lol the return on investment you pay for the juju is not worth it... Just stick with the above smiley
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Novak(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
O.P 1 quick question. Why does garri not need all these methods of gaining customers? undecided

Wanna earn passive income with bitcoin?, visit my signature or click on [url]investbtc.org/ref:smoothie[/url]
Do you produce garri? If it's as simple as that all the garri sellers would be billionaires by now.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by seminife: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Now You Can Book Cheap Domestic and International Flight Tickets With Us At Fly Pace Travels and Tour Ltd
, Get Lowest fares on Flight Booking
with best price guaranteed!!!. Wassap or Call us on 08033585595
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Okeji(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

You are right, girls that have got the kind of Ass I got, even bigger
Lolzzz...olosho babe
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by benjaminiyke(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2017
FOR YOUR HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICES, RENOVATIONS, REPAIRS and INSTALLATIONS CALL 0906884836.

WITH A SINGLE CALL ALL YOUR SERVICES WILL BE RENDERED AT YOUR REQUIRED LOCATION.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by bbbabes(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Okeji:
Lolzzz...olosho babe

419 dude
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Novak(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2017
pautex:
We that are Employees what should we do?

Do your best to keep adding value to your company, keep picking up the skills that can take your company to the next level and your boss will see you as indispensable. Not only would your income go up, but you would meet influential people as well.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by obidevine(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

What job sir
Send me an email, so I can divulge more
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by bbbabes(f): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
obidevine:

Send me an email, so I can divulge more

Give hint here please
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by obidevine(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

Give hint here please

Send email
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by obidevine(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Okeji:
Lolzzz...olosho babe

Why u dey call her olosho?
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by bbbabes(f): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
obidevine:

Send email

monicaolatunde@gmail.com
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by kalu01(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi Guys hit me up for our Trending Stretch Mark Cream it's works like seriously whatsapp : +2347062098110 Snapchat : Ozigggy47
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Jayjey(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Aside the aforementioned, involve God and all others shall be add.

You want to be an enterpreneur and you feel the little amount you have can not get you started; why not try and consult me. With as little as 200k, you can start something that could grow to something very big. Check my signature.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by streets2empire: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
This points should be taken seriously, no 4 is particularly important...

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by technanish: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
we do referrer program where you refer customer to buy USA used laptop from us and get 5000naira. And the turn up has been massive and this has helped in growing our business by the day; The referrerprogram still on
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by abbadsinger: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Novak:
5 ways to get more customers

Getting customers sometimes isn't always romantic...

Sometimes it can be all hustle.

Let's get through 5 ways you can get more customers.

1. Paid Advertising
This involves utilising platforms to acquire customers. It can be online or offline, they include online ads, print ads, billboards etc.
You must very specific with your ads and know why you're setting it up, whether it's for brand awareness, lead generation or making sales.
Also be specific with your target market online in terms of age range, interests and more.
Always monitor your ads to see what's working and what's not.

2. Cold Calling/Cold Emailing
This involves having a list of prospects you don't personally know and contacting them through the phone or email.
There are online directories like Vconnect or BusinessList and lots more where you can get the contact of business owners.
This works best for B2B or service oriented businesses. As long as you have a product/service that adds real value to people's lives don't be shy to pick up that phone and make that call.

3. Hiring a Sales team/Affiliate Marketing
This involves having a team of experienced sales people. The upside to this is that they're already experienced and proven.
You can set targets for them and pay on performance.

4. Joint Ventures/Strategic Partnerships
This involves partnering with businesses who already have your customers.
This must be a win/win type of relationship and not just a parasitic one.
Examples can include a law firm and a web design agency deciding to partner up. They can cross promote each others services to existing customers and make additional money.
Another example can be partnering with social media influencers who are relevant to your product or service. They can get a percentage on sales that come from them.

5. Word of Mouth/Referrals
This is obviously the aftermath of all of the above. This can only be done when your customers are happy or (else you might be the one doing the word of mouth in a prison cell or in court)... Just kidding.
You can also take matters into your hands and give customers an incentive to make referrals maybe through a discount or something else. You can get creative with this.

http://demidigitalagency.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEeULJ3-DE
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by GreatManBee: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Novak:
5 ways to get more customers

Getting customers sometimes isn't always romantic...

Sometimes it can be all hustle.

Let's get through 5 ways you can get more customers.

1. Paid Advertising
This involves utilising platforms to acquire customers. It can be online or offline, they include online ads, print ads, billboards etc.
You must very specific with your ads and know why you're setting it up, whether it's for brand awareness, lead generation or making sales.
Also be specific with your target market online in terms of age range, interests and more.
Always monitor your ads to see what's working and what's not.

2. Cold Calling/Cold Emailing
This involves having a list of prospects you don't personally know and contacting them through the phone or email.
There are online directories like Vconnect or BusinessList and lots more where you can get the contact of business owners.
This works best for B2B or service oriented businesses. As long as you have a product/service that adds real value to people's lives don't be shy to pick up that phone and make that call.

3. Hiring a Sales team/Affiliate Marketing
This involves having a team of experienced sales people. The upside to this is that they're already experienced and proven.
You can set targets for them and pay on performance.

4. Joint Ventures/Strategic Partnerships
This involves partnering with businesses who already have your customers.
This must be a win/win type of relationship and not just a parasitic one.
Examples can include a law firm and a web design agency deciding to partner up. They can cross promote each others services to existing customers and make additional money.
Another example can be partnering with social media influencers who are relevant to your product or service. They can get a percentage on sales that come from them.

5. Word of Mouth/Referrals
This is obviously the aftermath of all of the above. This can only be done when your customers are happy or (else you might be the one doing the word of mouth in a prison cell or in court)... Just kidding.
You can also take matters into your hands and give customers an incentive to make referrals maybe through a discount or something else. You can get creative with this.

http://demidigitalagency.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Spending Fuels Cash Shortage In Banks / How Can I Stop Debtors From Coming To My Shop? / Foreign Reserve Drops To $25.209bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.