Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. (2148 Views)

Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / Good Morning,2017 Applicants, Npower So #muchmore. / N POWER AGRO 2017 Applicants..let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by npowerng: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Good morning!!!

2017 applicants see information Below. ��✌

#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by PweetyHitee(f): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Thanks. We Npower teach are waiting patiently
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by cotmag(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Good morning sir/ madam. I was called for an interview for N-Tax in Nasarawa state but couldn't make it because I had to travel all the way from Lagos. I called the number that sent me the SMS only to be told that I should forfeit the slot. Is there any way out?
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by ucheslime(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2017
cotmag:
Good morning sir/ madam. I was called for an interview for N-Tax in Nasarawa state but couldn't make it because I had to travel all the way from Lagos. I called the number that sent me the SMS only to be told that I should forfeit the slot. Is there any way out?

Did u chose nasarawa as your state of residence?
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by cotmag(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
That's where I stay. I travelled to Lagos for a business
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by Msrchyma(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning!!!

#NPowerNG

Hello. Is it normal for an NTeach applicant to not have received BVN confirmation sms till date? I'm aware the test starts tomorrow and my brother is yet to get any sms.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Msrchyma:

Hello. Is it normal for an NTeach applicant to not have received BVN confirmation sms till date? I'm aware the test starts tomorrow and my brother is yet to get any sms.

If you follow the trend very well; it has been publicly announced that one's your scheduled time for the assessment test is reached, you don't need to wait for SMS again before you proceed and do the assessment. In nut shell; let your sister login with her details tomorrow for her assessment, all the best.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by npowerng: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

If you follow the trend very well; it has been publicly announced that one's your scheduled time for the assessment test is reached, you don't need to wait for SMS again before you proceed and do the assessment. In nut shell; let your sister login with her details tomorrow for her assessment, all the best.
Sir the assessment test for N-teach has been postponed to 9th Aug.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2017
npowerng:
Sir the assessment test for N-teach has been postponed to 9th Aug.
Thanks boss, though I was trying to guide the fellow on previous arrangements, but now that the review has been made; all concerned applications should also take note as well. Thanks very much for the update.

Power of social media, thanks to Seun Osewa. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by nairalandefcc20(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning!!!

#NPowerNG

my daughters application is still being declined she applied for N-health and her details are correct
N-health -2017- 00000160440-50
Re: Good Morning,2017 Applicants See Information. by Juliches: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Who knows whether they have started calling Npower Tax for assessment in Anambra State.......... Pls any info

(1) (Reply)

La Casera Company Plc Recruitment For Sales Representatives / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Graduate Officer At The British High Commission (BHC) - NGN 405, 972 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.