Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner (1887 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Depends on the place

Could kiss her on the forehead. All depends on her too

But with the way the bus conductor will be shouting "e wole oo, jeun soke, awon yii se romeo ati juliet shaa, lol etc" and the way people will be pushing to enter bus, mehn, e don cast na. Lol.

Lmao
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SINZ: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Same here but you're not left with a choice once it involves your job.

Have been trying to download GOT with my browser but it keeps cancelling at some point. Do you know any browser I could get on App store aids download?.

Cc: itsjude

He's a guru at these things.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

All right.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Blackhawk01: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Barfibassey:
i repeat we got a blackhawk down moving in on her,
time:10 o clock
fault:got effect frm lying african.

Shey o ya werey nii? cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by phintohlar(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Depends on the place

Could kiss her on the forehead. All depends on her too

But with the way the bus conductor will be shouting "e wole oo, jeun soke, awon yii se romeo ati juliet shaa, lol etc" and the way people will be pushing to enter bus, mehn, e don cast na. Lol.
LMAO.. I should have finish with wat am eaten b4 reading dis ur comment oo,nw have messed everywhere up.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Barfibassey(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Shey o ya werey nii? cheesy tongue
blackhawk now transmitting in yoruba langauge,we have a big problem here sir, i think we shud blow her up
waiting for order sir
egale one in position.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:

she should download ucbrowser, its very flexible and allows resumption of broken downloads, abt my absence from office, i go msg u
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2017
For where??
Bf wanted to try it. I said abeg, dont even try it. U want all eyes on us Abi? Abeg,
I have reputation to protect. He got angry and ignored me all day.
Naim sabi.
I cant allow someone place me on a tight spot. angry
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by AlexCk: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2017
phintohlar:
LMAO.. I should have finish with wat am eaten b4 reading dis ur comment oo,nw have messed everywhere up.
Lol, tor, no vex ma gringrin

Tiny23:

Lmao
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by pu7pl3(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Done it before but it was at night.

Done it multiple times...

But twas wen I was. In school sooo most peeps in the bus were young students too
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Done it multiple times...

But twas wen I was. In school sooo most peeps in the bus were young students too
Mine was two yrs ago and I didn't expect it.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:
she should download ucbrowser, its very flexible and allows resumption of broken downloads, abt my absence from office, i go msg u
I can't find that browser on my app store.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by pu7pl3(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Mine was two yrs ago and I didn't expect it.

I dint expect mine tooo the first time..

Bae was not shy atall..bt I took it from there grin
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

I dint expect mine tooo the first time..

Bae was not shy atall..bt I took it from there grin
When you date crazy peeps you do crazy things. grin
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by pu7pl3(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
When you date crazy peeps you do crazy things. grin

True
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by ibkkk(f): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
OH YES!
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
I can't find that browser on my app store.
which device are you using?
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:
which device are you using?
BB.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by whizcartel(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yeah... At the ever busy ojuelegba under bridge Bustop..Took a lot of guts tho even in the evening. lol
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Cypmeni(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
I be shy shy boy op
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
BB.
if its bb10, you can download ucbrowser for android

Google the ucbroswer apk and download it, u can install it on ur bb and it will work well
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:
if its bb10, you can download ucbrowser for android

Google the ucbroswer apk and download it, u can install it on ur bb and it will work well
I downloaded one this afternoon but it's slow. Thanks sha, I'll have to ask my bro for help.
Re: Nigerians, Can You Kiss/allowed To Be Kissed At The Bus Stop By Your Partner by SINZ: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
itsJude:

Thanks bruh, cc: Benita27

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newest Sheriff In Town! / What Nationality Wouldn't You Date From? / Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.