Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,880 members, 7,973,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:03 AM

Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild (6091 Views)

Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin / Lagos Pool Party..girls Going Cray..(18) / Nigerian Drunk Girls Publicly Going Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild by Kelvondon1: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2017
It's not new anymore that Zulu girls now go nude all in the name of culture. Check out this photos

See More N*ked Photos Here: https://www.newsmeel.com/beautiful-bride-to-be-bares-bobs-with-her-bridesmaids-in-stunning-photos/

Re: Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild by illicit(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2017
see bobby
Re: Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2017
That is virginity test or dance they do in Zulu land

It is part of their culture
Re: Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild by IamLEGEND1: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Way better than a bunch of idiots from a certain country whose version of a topless protest is running around in bras.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild by Prognose: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2017
This Newsmeel is a basterd angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild by IdeyFindWife: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
And how is this not an abuse of their womanhood.

Am inclined to agree with the feminazis on this one.

This is an aberrant cultural relic of an autocratically patrilineal society that proffered ethno-religious motives to their kinky tastes to an unfortunately glib and gullibly docile female-folk. The women should wake up to the con and the practice should be discontinued jor.

Dunno how anyone can get their rocks off to watching pubescent girls strutting their tangerine-sized boobs when full blooded bootylicious women are passed up from the strip-show instead.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! / What Does It Take A Non-igbo To Marry An Educated Igbo From Awka, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.