Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,888 members, 7,966,318 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:31 PM

Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? (1663 Views)

Poll: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This?

Yes: 66% (2 votes)
No: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Should Christians Fight Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by aloyemeka2: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2010
You guys should leave Kunle alone, he needs deliverance and pastor Chris should take more precaution and guard himself against haters like Kunle Oshodi Oke.
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by DeepSight(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2010
viaro:

You did not make that statement, no?

You do not understand the difference between positive and negative statements do you?
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by aloyemeka2: 2:32am On Feb 14, 2010
KunleOshob:

@Viaro
The bible records David as dancing virtually unclothed before God and God was pleased with him.

So we should dance naked abi?. Why are the churches chasing women who dress like strippers away, then?
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by ogajim(m): 3:34am On Feb 14, 2010
It doesn't look like the good folks in Haiti would reject any gift right now, one question comes to mind:

A nude dancer probably has more class than the average politician so why can't they help if they want to?
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by afiq(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
Why not? At least the lap dancers dancing for charity in front of u! Unlike the men of bling robbing the innocent/poor with their tithe and 1st fruit talks with the guide of "their hole-ly spirit"
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by aloyemeka2: 4:38am On Feb 15, 2010
afiq:

Why not? At least the lap dancers dancing for charity in front of u! Unlike the men of bling robbing the innocent/poor with their tithe and 1st fruit talks with the guide of "their hole-ly spirit"
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by DeepSight(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Why are the churches chasing women who dress like strippers away, then?

Because the Churches are hypocritical.

What did the generality of African Tribes wear before colonialism?

Their scanty outfits made them evil and unholy in your imagination, yes?

Even in tribes where women went entirely topless sexual traditions were far more streamlined and chaste than we have today - despite everyone being more covered up! What does that tell you? ? ? ?
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by aloyemeka2: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2010
You want people to attend church butt unclothed? Bawomolo may never concentrate on the gospel nau. He will make sure he follows Fl gators and Oyinda-Amaka to church daily. His eyes is on those girls.
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by DeepSight(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
I repeat -

According to judaic christian myths -

1. God made man naked

2. Man was innocent

3. Man sinned

4. Man became guilty

5. Man, once guilty, required clothes.

Conclusion: unclothedness is purity. Wearing clothes is synonymous with evil.

I can accordingly deduce that one is closer to holiness when in a strip club than one is within a church or mosque.
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by KunleOshob(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2010
Deep Sight:

I repeat -

According to judaic christian myths -

1. God made man unclothed

2. Man was innocent

3. Man sinned

4. Man became guilty

5. Man, once guilty, required clothes.

I can accordingly deduce that one is closer to holiness when in a strip club than one is within a church or mosque.

Deepsight, you don dey kolo grin why don't you demonstrate this your idea of "holiness" by starting to move around butt naked? i can assure you you would get n instant space in the VIP section of Aro. grin grin grin
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by DeepSight(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
KunleOshob:

Deepsight, you don dey kolo grin why don't you demonstrate this your idea of "holiness" by starting to move around butt unclothed? i can assure you you would get n instant space in the VIP section of Aro. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? by aloyemeka2: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2010

I can accordingly deduce that one is closer to holiness when in a strip club than one is within a church or mosque

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Names Of Jehovah(please Be Free To Add Yours) / Notorious Ex-armed Robber Shina Rambo: How I Tormented Lagosians, Police ! / Are There People In This Forum Who Are Seeing Last Days Prophesy Getting Fulfill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.