Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 (38092 Views)

Who Rock The Bra Better? Mercy Aigbe Or Eniola Badmus. Photos / Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
cyber5:

Your grandfather is waving at you on Messenger.

Say hi to him

#bloodyFool
idiot
Re: Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 by seangy4konji: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2017
Na so. Don't mind ignorant people. There is a website(cam website)I visit where the lady will squirt in their panties and me. Will be bidding to buy it and she sends it via shel or ups to highest bidder depending how popular the can girl is.beoke boys who doesn't hVe 20 mob data cannot even watch can for 5 hours na. While people send in tokens to see them squirt. The more tokens sent,the more the vibrator vibrates. Life.
emmyreb:

as if you read my mind
Re: Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Am buying it... I like her, she ain't a pretender as most girls. The day I learnt a friend of mine loves taking the dee in her Ass only was the day I began to fear women... This same friend always claims sex makes her less productive, so she hates it and we all envy her.

Her parrot ex boyfriend told his friend who told my friend who told me....

Chaii sanya.

Aproko!
Re: Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 by bbbabes(f): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

Chaii sanya.

Aproko!

I hope you realize the name he dropped is a co-blogger on the blog I work for. Why are you guys trying to make me less productive today at work... You are clogging me head. He probably thought I own the blog, which I don't... Am just a writer and am also disturbed as why he feels so concerned, have not taken anything from anybody, neither have I requested for anything from anyone.

Why are you guys like this.... Ain't u a matured man. I am so certain you are not a kid neither are you a teenager. Is this how you treat women around you? This way? Then you are not fit to be called a man.
Re: Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

I hope you realize the name he dropped is a co-blogger on the blog I work for. Why are you guys trying to make me less productive today at work... You are clogging me head. He probably thought I own the blog, which I don't... Am just a writer and am also disturbed as why he feels so concerned, have not taken anything from anybody, neither have I requested for anything from anyone.

Why are you guys like this.... Ain't u a matured man. I am so certain you are not a kid neither are you a teenager. Is this how you treat women around you? This way? Then you are not fit to be called a man.

Awwww. Take it easy joor. Someone can't even play with you again undecided
Why not just ignore the guy or report the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / Medical Student Draws Trey Songz (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.