Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,264 members, 7,940,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode (806 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Kazim88: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017

Whether they likes it or not the days when anyone will invoke the spirit of national unity and one Nigeria just to perpetuate injustice, bondage, slavery, subjugation, mass Murder, genocide, ethnic and religious cleansing and core northern domination are long over.

All the insults and threats in the world cannot change that. I await his response.

Permit me to continue this contribution by stating loudly and clearly that those that have told Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB to steer clear of Lagos and Yorubaland and that have said that he must not go there for any rallies are talking bunkum.

Apart from the fact that milions of Igbos that reside in Lagos and many other parts of the south-west would welcome him with open arms and thunderous jubilation, millions of Yoruba youth would also rejoice at his coming simply because they have been inspired and stirred by his sheer courage and dedication.

To the Yoruba nationalists and believers in the right of self-determination Kanu is a hero and they not only admire him but they also revere him.

This is especially so given the fact that he has long since withdrawn and renounced many of the misconceptions and views that he once espoused and expressed about the Yoruba and their leaders before his incarceration.

Had this not been the case this writer would not and could not possibly have had as much respect and affection for him as I do.

As a matter of fact since his release he has not only stood by the Yoruba nation publicly but has also spoken up for a number of Yoruba leaders who are suffering persecution from the Federal Government and who have been issued with life-threatening and physical threats from the Arewa Youth.

Yours truly is one of those that both IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu has stood by and spoken up for consistently and I consider it to not only be an honor but also a gesture that I shall never forget and that I shall always endeavour to reciprocate.

Without any fear of contradiction, I can boldly say that this courageous young man has nothing but respect and affection for the Yoruba nation today.

He has renounced all his past comments about our people both privately and publicly and he will do so again in a big way when he comes to Lagos.

We spent a lot of time together in Kuje prison and we learnt a lot from each other whilst there. We are fighting the same cause against the same enemy.

Those that believe that he and IPOB have no friends amongst the Yoruba are misguided and misinformed. They have lost touch with reality and they are living in the past.

The Arewa Youths that demanded that the Igbo must leave the north by October 1st and that have now given the Federal Government an ultimatum to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in the next 10 days are stoking a fire that may end up consumming Nigeria.

They must be gagged, put in chains and spanked hard!

Nnamdi Kanu is a hero and his call for independence for the Igbo is legitimate and lawful. Any attempt to arrest him will have consequences.

For those that still do not believe that the Biafra phenomenon and message is here to stay and that are still guided by the erroneous notion that "all is well" in Nigeria I share the following.

Dr. John Dan Fulani, a cerebal and well-respected activist, human rights crusader, intellectual and academic from Southern Kaduna with a large following, has said that if Biafra is established the people of Southern Kaduna will leave Nigeria and go with them.

This unprecedented assertion and declaration has caused panic, consternation and alarm in many core northern conservative circles.

Again Professor Jerry Gana, a respected former Minister from Niger state and a reasonable, well-known and well-liked leader that has been deeply involved in politics and entrenched in the corridors of power for the last 32 years has said that if Nigeria were ever to break up the people of the Middle Belt would leave the north and go with the people of the south.

Again the Solomon Asemota SAN and T.Y. Danjuma-led Christian Elders Forum has warned the Federal Government and the Nigerian people about what they have described as a subtle and dangerous application of "stealth jihad" by the Federal Government in our country and what they see as an attempt to islamise Nigeria.

Again a well-organised and credible Yoruba group called the Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM) has said that it was "too late for restructuring" and that they want Oduduwa Republic to be established. They also threw their weight behind the establishment of Biafra.

Meanwhile I urge the wise and the discerning to pause and consider the following.

Those that dismiss the widening divisions and agitations in our country with disdain and contempt and that underestimate the resolve of those that are behind them are not only naive but they also do so at their own peril.

It is only a matter of time before something gives. I say this because national cohesion and unity can only be established, entrenched and sustained by the accomodation and toleration of dissenting views, the constant expression of love and the regular and consistent application of leadership by consensus.

It cannot be sustained by brutality, murder, injustice, lies, supression, persecution, tyranny, manipulation, deceit, propaganda and coercion.

You cannot hold a people down by the usage of threats, the shedding of blood and the force of arms forever.

Even slaves rise up in bloody rebellion and resist tyranny when the time is right, when the wind of liberation blows and when the freedom bell tolls.

The south west, the south south and the south east yearn for that liberty and freedom and the Middle Belt craves for it.

The only thing that they are waiting for is the emergence of a set of bold, clear-thinking, inspirational and focused leaders that have the courage, the tenacity of purpose, the unrelenting fortitude and the purity of spirit to lead the struggle and to take them out of the bondage of Egypt and into the Promise land.

The bottom line is as follows: I would rather live and die as a free man in an independent Oduduwa Republic than continue to live and die as a slave in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/255472/nnamdi-kanu-the-rise-of-biafra-and-the-coming-of-oduduwa.html

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by ElSherriff: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Irrelevant Sombori
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by farouk0403(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Ffk is a hypocritical coward, so he want the Igbo's to make way for him. why can't he start aggitating and stop hiding behind keyboards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by ESDKING: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Funny enough that Yoruba Moooozlems will leave the message and attack the messenger because they believe that after break up, the man with bandage on his head won't be there again to sight the moon for them ,since they lack the capacity to sight the moon.

It's a pity.
Honestly, I pity Yoruba Christians because they know those that are obstructing their progress.
Only Yoruba Muslims hate and criticize FFK and they are desperate with status quo(One Nigeria). Yoruba Christians can never do that because they know the man is only being truthful and unbiased in his analysis. I wish Yoruba Christians well.

*** WARNING***
No afonja Muslim should disturb my mentions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by bodra: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2017
hmm
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by nextprince: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Certainly, the idiot knows he has lost relevance in Nigeria, will continue to be useless, hence the motor park tout agitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Ffk is greater than all the descendant of igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Oladimejyy(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2017
FFK is mad

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Built2last: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
all the people above me are his kinsmen and wish to kill him. they prefer slavery.

none was able to an alternative solution to FFKs position just insults.

typical of them

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Kamelot77(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2017
ffk again, wen will dis guy use his sense
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by kp3tech(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
fp::

lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
If nigeria breaks,this idiot ffk will be banned to biafra,because he will cause religion tension in oodua,the hypocrite didn't say all these when he was in post,now he is yapayasky,Bianca fall on him.
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by eunisam: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
The parasitic Arewa will not like this

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by eunisam: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Kamelot77:
ffk again, wen will dis guy use his sense
when will you be sensible enough to be sensible?

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by afongha: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
[s]Permit me to continue this contribution by stating loudly and clearly that those that have told Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB to steer clear of Lagos and Yorubaland and that have said that he must not go there for any rallies are talking bunkum.

Apart from the fact that milions of Igbos that reside in Lagos and many other parts of the south-west would welcome him with open arms and thunderous jubilation, millions of Yoruba youth would also rejoice at his coming simply because they have been inspired and stirred by his sheer courage and dedication.[/s]

SHAT TAP THERE!! You don get biafrain chick so why you no go dey yarn nonsense.

However there is no doubt we need urgent discussions in how to move the nation forward.
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by NetBizguy: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by Omofunaab2: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol, And some people will rely on the assurances of FFK to hold a rally in Yoruba land.. .. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by gberra: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
FFK should take his message to his late father. We don't need biafuro to lit a match. Biafra can't even lace our shoe WTF!
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by nototribalist: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Ffk is greater than all the descendant of igbos
shame no gree you cover face. Lol Afonjas will always be dealt with here on nairaland everyday 24/7
Re: The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa - Femi Fani-kayode by nototribalist: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:
Ffk is a hypocritical coward, so he want the Igbo's to make way for him. why can't he start aggitating and stop hiding behind keyboards
abokiii you don drink your milk today?

(1) (Reply)

F / Gov. Okowa Hails Ighoyota Amori @ 65 / BREAKING: Osinbajo Declares Hate Speech As Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.