Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? (590 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Patience Jonathan Elected First Lady Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2010
since the resolution passed by the senate allowed jonathan to serve in acting capacity till the arrival of yaradua,i just want to know if the office of the first lady will also be transferred to goodluck wife or turai remains the first lady
Re: Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? by jaybee3(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2010
Good question but mad funny.
that's the least of naija's worries
so many questions are gonna remain unanswered until we know the true state of yaradull's health
Re: Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? by citizenY(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2010
Left to me, this first lady business should be avoided. It has been
misused and given too much promonence in a democratic setting.
Re: Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? by olafolarin(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2010
Who cares,
Re: Who Is Now The First Lady Of Nigeria? by dustydee: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2010
Do we need a first lady?what is she supposed to do?but if you insist, the first lady is Turai and the acting first lady is Mrs Jonathan until turai returns she will continue to act grin

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Vs Yar'adua / The Call Is Getting Louder . Hope Jonathan Is Listening. / Proven Ways To Get A Visa Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.